This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Alliance S2 Speculation/Discussion - Use Spoiler Tags

So what role, if any, do you all think the Lucian Alliance will play in Season 2? Some scenarios I see as being possible:
    • Only a few minor members survive to become part of the crew. These would be scientists and members loyal to only themselves and Telford (assuming he lives) would know who to trust.
    • LA survives and is in command (unlikely)
    • LA survives and flees to another planet through the gate (we may see them again)
    • All LA members are killed
    sigpic

Only a few minor members survive to become part of the crew. These would be scientists and members loyal to only themselves and Telford (assuming he lives) would know who to trust.
    That. But I expect a good healthy dose of scheming from even the minorist of LA kids on the ship. Followed by Young going nuts on them.

Of course.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      So what role, if any, do you all think the Lucian Alliance will play in Season 2? Some scenarios I see as being possible:
      • Only a few minor members survive to become part of the crew. These would be scientists and members loyal to only themselves and Telford (assuming he lives) would know who to trust.
      • LA survives and flees to another planet through the gate (we may see them again)
      Is there a "all of the above" option?

Comment

or Greer kills them all...not killed...destroyed by Greer

Comment

Maybe they drop them off on an uninhabited planet after they take back the ship.

I think the first option is the most realistic though. It would be cool if one or two of the LA members became recurring characters on the show.
          sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see Young droip all of them off on some planet somewhere
            Aftre he deprives them of weapons and socks and dishes out severe beatings all around of course
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
              I think the first option is the most realistic though. It would be cool if one or two of the LA members became recurring characters on the show.
              Spoiler:
              This will happen, with Julie McNiven as Ginn and Robert Knepper portraying Simeon.
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I think most of the LA members will die, save one or 2.

Those 2 will likely go on to become fully trusted members of the crew, over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  I think most of the LA members will die, save one or 2.

Those 2 will likely go on to become fully trusted members of the crew, over time.
                  Or, big trouble down the road.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They'll make a new definition for manwiches. I can already see Greer with the apron that says kiss the cook bbq'ing.

Comment

I'd like to see some of them stay some gate off the ship and some die.

Edit just had an interesting thought what if the balance of military redshirts is tipped in such a way that youngs command is the minority or only just the majority. Suddenly the we have the guns system of government isn't so brilliant.
                      Last edited by Ed; 09 June 2010, 03:00 AM.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                        I was going to say "some of 1 and 2", but then I realized something: there's a moment in the teaser that
                        Spoiler:
                        shows the LA cheering about who knows what, and I think they were holding their weapons
                        Now consider this: we already know that the people who are onboard the Destiny right now are not the ones that were supposed to be there. They're ill-equipped for a long stay, and they're also in a broad sense not experienced enough to deal with what they've found.

So far, they've managed to at least survive, which is far more than any of them could have reasonably expected. It's a livable place now, and they're turning into an actual crew instead of a pack of survivors. That said, the Lucien Alliance has arrived, they are very well-prepared (lockpicks, anyone?), they have plenty of weaponry, and- most importantly- lots and lots of training.

I hate to say it, but this may well end in tears.
                        Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

I hope they keep Kiva on for S2, she's a badass and one of the few decent female characters that SGU has brought us.

Not looking forwards to Robert Knepper joining on for S2, he plays one character in everything that he does, im sure SGU will be good for his career as he will be able to pick up some tips from RC Himself about how to act.

Having the LA onboard should give some spice to S2 which is a good thing and it will be interesting to see how Young and the SGC deal with any survivors of the incursion, I cant see them all being kept under lock and key without making a contribution to the Destiny, it would put too much of a strain on the meagre resources to have them be prisoners.
                          Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I think that a good portion of the LA will survive for at least a few episodes in season 2. Although I've a feeling that Keeva won't make it much longer. I love her character, just a hunch I have that she won't make it to season 2 or if she does not past the first episode.
                            sigpic
                            Sig Courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Working...
                            X