Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Carter beam the 302 pilots back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate Traveller,

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
    what If? The 2 left behind by Sam, ate her lunch that she brought with her for the trip? After the BS she had put up with over the years, Col Carter does not have to put up with 2 soldiers who only care about eating her sandwiches so they don't have to go out and fly/fight on an empty stomach. Well guys... if you survive this, never eat Carter's food....lesson learned right?
    "MY SANDWICH????????!!!!!!!!"
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Pointless, being that the F-302 has a hyperspace engine.
      The really strange thing is that she didn't tell the F-302 pilots to run using those engines...

Comment

Originally posted by kache View Post
        Pointless, being that the F-302 has a hyperspace engine.
        The really strange thing is that she didn't tell the F-302 pilots to run using those engines...
        F-302's dont have hyperdrives, the X-302 did, but it was removed for the F-302 because they couldnt get it to work properly

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          F-302's dont have hyperdrives, the X-302 did, but it was removed for the F-302 because they couldnt get it to work properly
          It wasn't removed, just modified:
          The hyperdrive, which had originally been intended to allow interstellar travel, was altered to provide only short intra-system hops.
          http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/F-302...er-interceptor

Comment

The Stargate wikia is known to be highly inaccurate
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by kache View Post
              there is no proof to suggest the F-302 has a hyperdrive, but the X-302 did

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              The Stargate wikia is known to be highly inaccurate
              actually its not so much anymore (thanks to me) but it does include lots of things i think are not canon, such as books, rpg, etc

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                But why didn't Sam just try beam the pilot back first ,and then jump into hyper space.
                She's incompetent.

I'm not sure why they have Air Force officers commanding these ships anyway, it would seem to me like a Navy Captain would be a closer fit.

Comment

Can we please not get into the Navy-vs-Air force thing for the third time , it a bit upset after a while
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                  StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                  GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                    Can we please not get into the Navy-vs-Air force thing for the third time , it a bit upset after a while
                    Where are the first and second times?

Comment

well just use the forum search , there where a lot , but most of topic didn't start out as navy vs air force they just got there
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Mods List

Comment

Just because the LA use projectile weapons doesn't mean they got them from earth as they have been using them since season 9 of sg-1.

Comment

Human projectile weapons are better , if they are smart they will buy then .
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Mods List

Comment

Working...
                          X