Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
    I'm still not happy.

I liked the fact that Cardiff was sort of like Sunnydale. It was all kinds of crazy cool.
    Yeah I'll miss Cardiff too, maybe they can be stationed there but just travel off site a good bit of the time.

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
    The thing that worries me is that one of the Press Releases stated that it would be set in the same timeline as the previous Torchwood AND that this meant people were aware of the existence of aliens. Given what's happening in DW with the Crack, isn't this going to cause a massive continuity problem.
    Yeah, if people don't at least know by now that aliens exist they are mental.

I'll say after watching S3 it isn't that surprising that Jack/Torchwood would go above the oversight of the British government...seeing as Jack was completely betrayed and the price he personally paid!
    sigpic

Comment

Praises be!
      I wonder if Midshipman Alonso Frame will come along with Jack for the ride?
      I hope PC Andy is a full member of TW this time!
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Question: Any scoop on the new season of Torchwood? —Craig
        Ausiello: Starz wasn’t kidding when it said the new season would be more global in scope. I’m hearing the show will shoot a chunk of the season on location in Los Angeles. Captain Jack’s going Hollywood!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/...al-parenthood/

Comment

This sounds promising.
          I'm really glad it's going to be on cable and not network TV. (I shudder to think how the show would have been changed if the FOX project hadn't been scrapped or if another network had picked it up. There are so many things American networks won't show.)

It will be interesting to see what the new team is like and what Jack and Gwen's roles will be. (And how they may have changed from the previous seasons.)
          sigpic
          The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
          My art and writing site

Comment

Can't wait for the season to start. I wish it would have a full 13 episodes and not just 10, but at least it will be back.

Comment

Working...
            X