Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Dude, brain storm.

I think not only did the LA attack Icarus because they want to capture a working 9th-chevron-dialing Stargate, but that they set us all up in the first place. The location of Icarus came from a tip within the LA - probably from Telford himself - so what if the LA had given this planet to us so we can do all the work for them, and if/when we succeed they can sweep in and claim it as their own?

Wow, if TPTB had all this planned from the beginning I'd be damn impressed.
    Interesting. I never thought of that. That's probably true, at least that makes a lot of sense.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      And yet... it did. That's the reality of it, so why bother saying it can't happen when, quite clearly, it can?
      It should have gone supercritical and blown up long before they set up Icarus base. A large vein of naquadah turning into naquadria was threatening to blow up Kellowa. A planet with a core made of naquadria should have blown up long ago.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      To be honest I don't seem to recall them saying that the Naqudria on either planet was naturally occuring. It would not surprise me it Kellowna wasn't the only planet the Goa'uld tried producing it on.
      The problem is that if it was made by the Goa'uld then they would have either known about it long ago or it would have been too late for them to use it since naquadria has a very short half life.

However there is a third option. What about the Ori? The invaded Kellowna. They would have learned of Naqudria. So what better weapon to use against the Milky way than that. Blow up entire planets with ease. Of course I'm sure they would have preffered to tet it first so hence why there are the odd icarus type planets hovering around.
      They already collapsed at least two planets into black holes, people know how powerful they are. Also, in order for them to make a naquadria planet, they need a planet rich with naquadah and that limits their options since the most populated planets already had their naquadah mined by the Goa'uld.

Comment

Working...
      X