100 (or more reasons) Why We Love Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30. Love triangle and mystery between Helen/Nikola/John
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

31. because team sanctuary cut their own pays to put the money back into the show - for them it is about doing what they love and giving the fans the best final product possible not money hungry egos..
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

32, Because of all the bloopers xD
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

33. Amanda Tapping.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
            33. Amanda Tapping.
            Yop, Amanda Tapping is the first reason .. ( on the first page )

34, We love Sanctuary because it brought many people together.

Comment

35. Team Sanctuary - there is no I in team... everyone who works on the show no matter what department is part of the team... everyone is given a chance to shine!
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

36, ..."Open your eyes. Good doctors come and go. But the really great ones have always seen beyond the boundaries of science, beyond the known. The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable."
                ... so another reason is all the unbelievable in the show
                Last edited by Martina Magnus; 12 June 2010, 12:23 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

37. Sanctuary For All is not an empty motto - all people and abnormals deserve the right to live, be safe and be treated with respect and dignity (even things that go bump in the night need protection)...
                  Last edited by katjoy; 12 June 2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

38. Sanctuary for Kids, which Amanda started because of Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      38. Sanctuary for Kids, which Amanda started because of Sanctuary.
                      i mentioned S4K at number 23

Comment

39, because ? Just because it's Sanctuary ... and thanks to it we are here ...
                        sigpic

Comment

40, Because of the great progress which this TV show made. From web series to "normal" series with 13 episodes, and now 3rd season with 20 episodes. There we can see that poeple really like it.

Comment

41. Kate!

Comment

42, Amazing guest stars
                              sigpic

Comment

43, I like the show because of the fact that they work with abnormals like with "normal" people. They don't make differences between normal people and abnormals. They act very gently to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X