No announcement yet.

100 (or more reasons) Why We Love Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

44. the five - this group is so fascinating, i cant wait to learn more about their history...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

45. I love Sanctuary because of the possibility to watch it in HD I love the details.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

46. DK was cool enough to look into why the region 4 dvds didnt have all the special features and organised with the distributors to replace any copies with full sets with proof of purchase needless to say we got all the special features for s2
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

47, All the ships in the show ...
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

48, The Mythology... and shirtless Will XD
            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

49. Because of Helen' age ( 157 years ) they have many possibilities to explore a lot of moments in history.

Comment

50. life long friendships and associations are created at the sanctuary, which are depicted in interesting and dynamic fashion...

half way there

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                  50. life long friendships and associations are created at the sanctuary, which are depicted in interesting and dynamic fashion...

half way there
                  It seems to be very easy to think out 100 reasons why we love Sanctuary .. It is simply the best

51, We love Sanctuary because Amanda, Damian and Robin and Agam and many of the cast and crew are in touch with us, fans via internet.

Comment

52, because that wasn't us Amanda Tapping made us do it ...
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

53. because the cast and crew are willing to give up their time to attend conventions...

Comment

54.Becase boath fans and cast and crew are a big family supporting eachother
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

55. sleepers spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          because henry and the big guy go to comic con!

Comment

56 - because of clothes that Magnus is wearing. She looks hot and cute. My favourite dress is black tie and vest, what was she wearing in Haunted.

Comment

56, There are no borders in this TV show. It is animated so they have many possibilities to do what they want to do.

Comment

^^which brings us to....

57. Lee and Lisa Wilson of Anthem Visual Effects...I still can't tell what's real or green screen sometimes. That's how freakin' awesome they are. And the Sanctuary itself...amazing. I want to live there.
                                sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Working...
                                X