Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99. Becase for cast and crew everyday is fun day
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

100. because it proves that female leads work! amanda and helen are highly respected and carry a successful and award recognised show that has heart and soul as well as intrigue, interesting characters and great stories...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
        100. because it proves that female leads work! amanda and helen are highly respected and carry a successful and award recognised show that has heart and soul as well as intrigue, interesting characters and great stories...
        AWESOME 100TH REASON !!

Do you want to continue ? Or do you want a new topic ? Topic about something new ?
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          AWESOME 100TH REASON !!

Do you want to continue ? Or do you want a new topic ? Topic about something new ?
          thanks sam

im sure there are more reasons

i quite liked your interview the characters thread as well, so ill leave you in charge of a new topic you come up with good ones!
          Last edited by katjoy; 28 June 2010, 12:20 AM.
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
            thanks sam

im sure there are more reasons

i quite liked your interview the characters thread as well, so ill leave you in charge of a new topic you come up with good ones!
            Thanks so much. I will find something interesting to discuss I am sure that we would come up with many reasons Yeah.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
            X