100 (or more reasons) Why We Love Sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15. the new look on history and historical figures
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

16. who would have thought that James Watson would look so sexy (wha PW is a very good actor)
      sigpic

Comment

17. because the show is like the little engine that could... it has come so far in such a short time since it began life as a handful of webisodes...
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

18.) Because john Druitt had a wicked smile and a dark laugh to make us shudder ( i love his laugh)
          sigpic

Comment

19, The great Sancturary Network which give us many and many possibilities for stories.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

20. Vampires aren't killed by sunlight, holy water, silver bullets, garlic or any kind of cross. And don't sleep in coffins!

Comment

21. Scenes filled with humour, drama, action, horor, and so one .. There are many kinds of scenes and everybody can pick his favourite style of episode.

Comment

22. M.A.D. podcasts with Martin, Amanda, and Damian = the most insane, irreverent and outrageous podcasts I've ever heard that can make a person pee in their pants and bring them to their knees gasping for air and dying of laughter. I hope they do these for season 3.
                  sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

23. an amazing group of people who are down to earth and use their celebrity to help others S4K...

Comment

24, Smile of Nikola Tesla ...
                      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                      sigpic

Comment

25. Andrew L - composer for Sanctuary, he made amazing music.

Comment

26. green screens - not only are the effects and abnormals and everthing else so awesome but the actors do a phenomenal job acting to green!

Comment

26- is so true. great one

27, BigGuy

Comment

28. awesome characters with interesting stories, that would trust each other, unquestioned, with their lives...

incase ppl havent seen penance:
                              Spoiler:
                              Henry: Destroy your walkie right now!
                              Helen: *stomp* Ok, now tell me why I just did that?

Comment

29.) Because Jimmy loved Helen's hair... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X