Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

73, because
    Spoiler:
    Jonathan Young (Tesla) will be coming back for “eight or possibly more episodes this (3rd) season.”

I had to do it ... Who don't want to know what will be in s3 ... don't read spoiler !
    Last edited by Martina Magnus; 18 June 2010, 04:18 AM.
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

74. Because of the real feelings which Amanda, Damian and Martid have to their co - workers.
      ( the video about the end of the season 2, where Amanda, Martin and Damian thanked to all the stuff )
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

75. team sanctuary is dedicated and hard working... plus they all really enjoy their work, and it shows!
        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

76. Because Helen is from Europe, like me .. haha.
          And it means that Europeans can be heroes like Americans.

Comment

77.Sanctuary is unique; the unique take on history. I've never seen any other TV show or novel which has the same ideas, such as
            Spoiler:
            (ancient) spiders (which are one of the most ancient creatures in reality) that are powerful or their take on vampires as stated before

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
              77.Sanctuary is unique; the unique take on history. I've never seen any other TV show or novel which has the same ideas, such as
              Spoiler:
              (ancient) spiders (which are one of the most ancient creatures in reality) that are powerful or their take on vampires as stated before
              I agree. You said pretty well.

Comment

78. Because Damian created it. And has continued to write wonderful stories for it.
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  76. Because Helen is from Europe, like me .. haha.
                  And it means that Europeans can be heroes like Americans.
                  79, Because Tesla is from Serbia (Europe) so Europeans can be geniuses too
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                    79, Because Tesla is from Serbia (Europe) so Europeans can be geniuses too
                    I second that. LOL

80. Sanctuary is avaliable all around the world.

Comment

81. Tapping Tuesday, I Spy Sanctuary Thursday, Stuckinmyhead Monday & Fun Fact Friday
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

82. Every fan can find his own favourite part of Sanctuary - history, medicine, mistery, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          82. Every fan can find his own favourite part of Sanctuary - history, medicine, mistery, and so on.
                          Well said Sam and so true
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

83. Christopher Heyerdahl is playing John Druitt!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              83. Christopher Heyerdahl is playing John Druitt!!
                              Totaly!!
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

84. Because John said he loved Helen for all eternity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X