Young or Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young or Telford

Now that telford has also managed to get himself on the destiny (in his own body) and apparently seems to be on the side of sgc so after the LA fiasco is dealt with who will command the ship ?

Both have the same rank....i can already see wray and rush playing both of them against each other for there own personal agenda!

In situations like this unless Homeworld Security says otherwise the person who has been coloniel longer is the commandar. If a military poster says otherwise I plead ignorance
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      In situations like this unless Homeworld Security says otherwise the person who has been coloniel longer is the commandar. If a military poster says otherwise I plead ignorance
      your talking about Senoirity.

Comment

jack isn't pleased with young command either and telford was a traitor not long ago.

Comment

Young
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Col. Young....of course! But I do think it is up to the ship (Destiny) on who will command her, and I think she picked Young to be her commander.
            I also think Col. Telford is still a bad guy.

Comment

Telford was recently brainwashed and was an LA mole I can't see Jack putting him in charge. If Telford tries a power grab, we don't know who would be with him, but we do know Young will have Greer on his side. My money is on Young.

Perfecto!

Comment

Well Telford was supposed to be the guy in charge of the Destiny expedition. Not to mention he can explain away all his jerkish behavior by saying he was brainwashed. So far Telford seems pretty capable, at least it will ease up Scott's responsibilities as Youngs second in command with Telford likely taking over that.

But what I would like to know is if he was brainwashed when Greer hit him.
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

I think I remember reading that Young was offered command of the Destiny Expedition first, but turned it down. Now that he's already there, why wouldn't he be the first choice to lead over Telford?

Comment

i want telford to lead the ship but young have final say in decisions.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Telford can not be trusted, we don't know if the debrainwashing worked, and he may well yet still be working for Kiva!

Young on the otherhand is incompetent, he should of vented the atmosphere the moment they came through... hell I would of had the gate room vented as soon as I knew they were coming! Jack said as much.

So neither, Rush is the only one talking sense at the moment and has the ships and therefore the crews best interests at heart! So he has my vote
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Telford can not be trusted, we don't know if the debrainwashing worked, and he may well yet still be working for Kiva!

Young on the otherhand is incompetent, he should of vented the atmosphere the moment they came through... hell I would of had the gate room vented as soon as I knew they were coming! Jack said as much.

So neither, Rush is the only one talking sense at the moment and has the ships and therefore the crews best interests at heart! So he has my vote
                        I would hardly call the person who stranded everyone on the Destiny in the first place and inciting a munity the person who has the best interests of the crew. At this point most the leaders have their own selfish motives and reasons for doing things. Well except BAG
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Young isn't incompetent. It was a call that will work out for the greater good, losing a supposed un-brainwashed Telford AND Rush would have been a huge blow to the crew. Killing Rush alone would be devastating. That's why he didn't vent, he knew it had to be taken care of the hard way. Prepared or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I would hardly call the person who stranded everyone on the Destiny in the first place and inciting a munity the person who has the best interests of the crew. At this point most the leaders have their own selfish motives and reasons for doing things. Well except BAG
                            When the other choices are someone who may well still be a traitor and a incompetent fool who is responisble for their current situation, I'll go for the option that is capable of making the tough choices when the survival of the crew is at stake, namely Rush. He may not be ideal but he is the besy option they have! (and yes that is a sad state of affairs)
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

It's technically Young's ship unless General O'neall says otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X