This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you watched everything?

Have you watched everything aired so far? 5 more episodes & the director's cut dvd and I'm done.

Yup and I'm on the 2nd time thru since acquiring Season 7 on DVD.
    "It's a blast door"

Comment

Yup. All except the Defiant One for Atlantis.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

everything season 1-7 complete and the directors cut.

Now on sg-1 season 8 and atlantis season 1.

Long may they continue.
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Origanal Movie : Twice on TV
          Director's Cut : 4 Times
          s1 - s7 : several times(I cab rember 4 but probably more )
          s8 - atlantis : 2 times so far except for the last episode of each
          Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

Yup.
            Sadly I have to depend on the TV because I lack the funds to buy the DVD's but if Stargate's on I'm watching it: some episodes I swear I've seen over 5 times what with repeats

Comment

in the uk repeats are always coming on sky one mix.
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

i think the question is do we remember everything?

the savages/mutation episode broca divide was on and I could not remember it at all until the last 10 minutes.
                love Torri

Comment

i would think pretty much everyone on this site had seen all the episodes!...
                  sigpic
                  http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                  http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                    i would think pretty much everyone on this site had seen all the episodes!...
                    touche
                    love Torri

Comment

I have seen all the episodes a bunch times over.

Except for some season 8 and Atlantis episodes. I've only seen some of them once.

Have seen all of Stargate SG-1 up to Its Good To Be King, and all of Atlantis up to The Brotherhood (which rocked by the way )

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        I have seen all the episodes a bunch times over.

Except for some season 8 and Atlantis episodes. I've only seen some of them once.

Have seen all of Stargate SG-1 up to Its Good To Be King, and all of Atlantis up to The Brotherhood (which rocked by the way )
                        and may it rock on
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          and may it rock on
                          Oh yeah. Stargate Atlantis all the way!

Letters From Pegasus on the tele on Monday... Not really that much excited about it. I hear it's a clip episode or something... I don't like clip episodes per say...

Then there's The Gift, and then... The Seige part 1, then part 2.

Oh yeah, and... yay for Stargate SG-1...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

the movie - countless times
                            director's cut - once (just got it)
                            season one - twice
                            season two - twice
                            season three - three or four times (it's one of my faves)
                            season four(except two episodes) - countless times (it's the best)
                            season five - once
                            season six - currently on second run-through
                            season seven - seen every episode up until deathknell, and I've seen TLC p 1.
                            season eight - all but one episode (avatar)
                            atlantis - all but one episode (the one that aired the same week as avatar)
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've watched every episode from season 1-8 up to its good to be king and all of atlantis up to the brotherhood

so everything that has ever aired

Comment

Working...
                              X