The Lucian Alliance in Incursion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lucian Alliance in Incursion

You're the Lucian Alliance, your goal is to rule the Galaxy.

Why strand yourself 20 Billion light years away on some old rust bucket with no way to get back?

You can't bring the ship back, you can't control the ship, even if you could turn it around it would take hundreds of thousands of years to get back. You have no way to send technology you find on the ship, or specifications on how to reverse engineer that technology back. And you have no way back.

You've got a planet full of Naquadria perfect for making really powerful weapons, why waste your time with the Destiny. Why risk getting your people killed for no reason? Even the people who are on Destiny don't want to be there.

Again, What's the point?
    Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Because they can and their the villains? I mean what other reason do they need?
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

To learn whats out there including threats
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Ditto. The LA better know something really awesome about Destiny that the Icarus team doesn't to make it all worth it.

Comment

They even had a way to unlock the doors, which I wonder if that was something they made or found...
          My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

The LA know things about destiny that earth doesn't.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Unless they have a Super Gate, and black hole to power it so that they can bring Destiny back to the MW , anything they know is pretty much worthless.

It's like the "Torment of Tantalus", the secrets of the universe are worthless if you can't do anything with them.

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post
                Unless they have a Super Gate, and black hole to power it so that they can bring Destiny back to the MW , anything they know is pretty much worthless.

It's like the "Torment of Tantalus", the secrets of the universe are worthless if you can't do anything with them.
                Not if they can communicate with the Milky Way
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Maybe they know where Destiny is going? The ship is called Destiny, maybe it's taking them to a place that will advance humanity beyond comprehension.
                  sigpic
                  Doci of the BAG

Comment

It really shows what kind of resources and training the LA has by the way they infiltrated Destiny. I mean, they had an Ancient Key! Which I wonder if that was found or made by the LA...

But, then again, the LA came aboard to take the ship, not last out a siege. They didn't look like they brought food or meds, so I wonder what their game plan ways if they didn't get any hostages to barter.

Also, the LA kept boasting how good their Intel was, but one of their guys still managed get get killed by the gate exhust...
                    My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

shows you how much telford knew.

Comment

There must really be something special about Destiny, and I really really want to know. I'm going to have to gate aboard myself!
                        Stratification?

Comment

They prob knew that they were going to steal food from the crew or the next planet
                          we don't what is in those things they brought

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Not if they can communicate with the Milky Way
                            How are they going to do that? Even if they have stones, it would still be extremely difficult to send back exact technical specifications. Besides, the ship seems like a piece of junk compared to Atlantis.

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              To learn whats out there including threats
                              that are a billion lights years from earth>?

Comment

Working...
                              X