Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
    What is with him and head injuries
    It looked like a ricochet from a bullet. I'm not 100% sure as it happened very quickly and the scene was pretty dark but I'll take another look at it again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      It looked like a ricochet from a bullet. I'm not 100% sure as it happened very quickly and the scene was pretty dark but I'll take another look at it again.

That would be likely, because an actual bullet to where his injury was would of been bad.

Note: I got this horrible feeling he wont make the season 2 cut (hes awesome in kinosodes)

If he doesn't make the cut than I will start a million dollar campaign to bring SGU down.

Or donate a few dollars to SGU sucks whatever works like what that guy back there said
      Tst

Comment

I concur, if Riley gets offed. This series is dead to me.
        These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Hell no, if Riley dies im off...

Comment

It's the Siler syndrome

Comment

I doubt Riley will go, as much as I love the character, he's almost 'Not big enough' for his demise be a really shocking scene, as in it will just annoy people rather than causing a draw dropping moment. Plus for me, it would be too much like what they did to Grodin at the end of Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

If they kill off Riley they can forget about me. He's one of the few characters I actually like.

Comment

I have had a bad feeling about Riley from the start, but if they do kill him off then I am not watching either, it just wount be SGU anymore without his sarcastic humour.
                  "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
                  "That he is concealing something."
                  "Like what?"
                  "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
                  "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
                  "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
                  "I liked that movie!"

Comment

Riley will be fine. I mean look at all the head injuries his suffered and lived through. He took a freakin bullet to the head! His skull must have Wolverine powers or something.
                    sigpic
                    Doci of the BAG

Comment

SGU without Riley? That would be intolerable!

Comment

Just like SG1 wouldn't be it without Walter!

Comment

I know! Walter totally made the entire SG1 thing! It could never have succeeded without him, not for a second. And what about that one guy in Atlantis. That guy, yeah, back there, behind everyone else. Without him, it just isn't the same show!

Comment

Working...
                          X