Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest it gets posted here instead, so everyone can read it. Then everyone can participate in a healthy discussion on torture.

If he won't post it, I'm sure you will. Then again, you don't seem to think that expert sources are something that should be listened to, so perhaps we should just ignore it?

Comment

Demerzel,

Originally posted by Demerzel View Post
      Meh. I love provoking Kai, sure.

As for what you said about Che, it's pretty much the reasons I respect him despite Americans in general despising the guy, probably because he kicked America's asses in the Bay of Pigs. I simply don't see America as a moral nation.
      I don't believe I've ever claimed "America [is a] moral nation". As such congratulations on smacking that strawman. I don't care for Che's methods and I'm not sympathetic to his goal of forceful redistribution of wealth. I'd like to see a more even distrbution of wealth but not accomplished at gunpoint.
      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Working...
      X