Saddest Episode On Each Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saddest Episode On Each Series?

I was wondering what everyone's most tear worthy episode... of any of the series is?

Lately I've been thinking back to the episodes of Voyager I've watched. I've come to conclude that Course: Oblivion is one of the saddest episodes of any of the series I've seen. To this day, I still have a hard time watching that episode... because nobody survives. It's like they didn't exist at all. and the previous episodes we watched with them didn't matter either.

What episode would you say was overly sad for you? From any series.

Oh, and even though I picked this episode as the saddest... I think it's the best of Voyager.

I haven't seen enough of TNG and DS9 to make a pick from those episodes. and I've never seen TOS.

For DS9 I think the series finale is the saddest episode. At the end its kind of sad seeing everyone part ways and say goodbye
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Sadly, I'll have to wait awhile to agree with you on that

but okay !

I looked back on my TNG list, I think Interface should make at least the top 10. We never did find out what happened to his mother, and they weren't able to rescue the crew since they were already dead certainly a tragic episode for Geordi.

Comment

TOS: The City on the Edge of Forever
        TNG: Either Family or The Inner Light
        DS9: The Visitor or What You Leave Behind
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          TOS: The City on the Edge of Forever
          TNG: Either Family or The Inner Light
          DS9: The Visitor or What You Leave Behind
          The Inner Light... I completely forgot about that episode ! Defiantly the best of TNG.

Comment

TOS: Balance of Terror
            TNG: The Offspring/Tapestry
            DS9: Life Support/Tears of the Prophets
            VOY: Death Wish/Deadlock
            ENT: Terra Prime
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Mmmm yes, I forgot about Tears of the Prophets. That was indeed a very sad episode.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9:

The Visitor
                The Sound of Her Voice (I really like this episode a lot despite it being sad)
                Tears of the Prophets
                The Siege of AR-558
                What You Leave Behind
                sigpic

Comment

"The Inner Light" is one of my favorite TNG episodes. So is "The Visitor" for DS9.

Comment

I think DS9 "Children of time" is xtremely sad. It is brilliant but really hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      For DS9 I think the series finale is the saddest episode. At the end its kind of sad seeing everyone part ways and say goodbye
                      Get out of my head I was just thinking that before I read the posts.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Get out of my head I was just thinking that before I read the posts.
                        I had no choice. It was empty.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                        X