This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futurama own thread in SciFi-stream

Any one else think Futurama should have it own thread under Sci-Fi stream main section. Get it out of gen-dis. Come on people what other sci-fi cartoon belongs there I mean fans bought it back (atleast twice) so let's put it there. What you think and who do we post to, to get this happen?

I don't think the show is popular enough on the site for its own folder
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

darren hasn't given power rangers it's owned folder. i doubt Futurama will get one.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        darren hasn't given power rangers it's owned folder. i doubt Futurama will get one.
        Ha, as if the two are even comparable.

Futurama's amazing, but I've barely seen even a hint of a following here at GW.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Ha, as if the two are even comparable.

Futurama's amazing, but I've barely seen even a hint of a following here at GW.
          I know and it's so sad

Comment

morbo likes futurrama

Comment

I support this idea.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I don't think the show is popular enough on the site for its own folder
                But why not, it has been canceled at least twice and it keeps coming back what other sci-fi show has this? Plus it has had no spin-offs, one more reason for it's own folder. Sh!t Star Trek got canseled, then came back, then there was 3 spin-offs and a whole new movie. How many made for DVD movies has Futurama come out with, 2 and now there are new eppies?

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                  But why not, it has been canceled at least twice and it keeps coming back what other sci-fi show has this? Plus it has had no spin-offs, one more reason for it's own folder. Sh!t Star Trek got canseled, then came back, then there was 3 spin-offs and a whole new movie. How many made for DVD movies has Futurama come out with, 2 and now there are new eppies?
                  Ever heared of Family Guy?
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Zedd View Post
                    Ever heared of Family Guy?
                    Family Guy isn't really a sci fi show.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                      4 actually you've missed out!!

as much as i'd love for futurama to get its own folder it doesn't have enough arc to warrant that much discussion, it's one of those things you like, and quote, and reference, but it's not like lost, or DW, or BSG where you can spend hours discussing the plot arcs,

i'm pretty sure there' as futurama social group, so maybe people should use that more?
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                        Family Guy isn't really a sci fi show.
                        it's not really a show as much as just terrible and very immoral

Comment

it's not really a show as much as just terrible and very immoral
                          That I disagree with. Family Guy is awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

that video just proved it fro me

Comment

that video just proved it fro me
                              Yes. It proved that the show is great.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X