Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadows of Things to Come, Part Two (425)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadows of Things to Come, Part Two (425)

Stargate: Horizon
    Shadows of Things to Come, Part Two

The true origins of the Ingrali are finally revealed as Season Four concludes!

Click here to read the episode!
    Oustanding
    71.43%
    Good
    28.57%
    Fair
    0.00%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    0.00%
    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 10 June 2010, 02:15 PM.

The final episode of Season Four is now available! And could that synopsis be any more vague and mysterious?

There's a brief update on the website. You can definitely expect plenty of updates between now and October when Season Five premieres. Look for the first few episode titles and more to pop up in the next few weeks.

Well, this is it! To say that it's been a long, long season would probably be an understatement. But it's finally come to an end. For me personally it's a great feeling of relief and completion, and I'm really happy with where it ends... and eager to start Season Five! And a special thanks has to again go to all of you guys for your support and continued interest!

There's lots of things to discuss about this episode, so don't be shy.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

. Read the update though can't wait for season five.

Comment

I just got say this: it was well worth the wait. I got so many questions. Is sivok working for the ingrali? Will Logan and Lenori make it? Any chance of doing a prologue like you did rogues back in season three? Will the ingrali go after earth? Or vorian? Will Daniel stay ascended for good this time? Who's returning for Season 5?

I got that End of camelot feeling at the end. This was a Good not wait great season finale.
        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 10 June 2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          I just got say this: it was well worth the wait.
          Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

I got so many questions. Is sivok working for the ingrali?
          We deliberately left his motivations unclear. But needless to say, why he's doing what he's doing will be a big part of Season Five. It seems like a very dark turn for his character.

Will Logan and Lenori make it?
          Good questions, indeed.

Any chance of doing a prologue like you did rogues back in season three?
          It could be interesting to do another prequel, but there's no plans for that at the moment.

Will the ingrali go after earth? Or vorian?
          More good questions.

Will Daniel stay ascended for good this time?
          So did he ascend? It seemed like it, but... we'll have to wait and see what happened to him.

I got that End of camelot feeling at the end. This was. Good season finale.
          I agree, it had a similar feeling at the end. It wasn't a deliberate choice, but I think it works well.

What's interesting is that this is the first time ever we've released our season finale in the same week as Stargate on TV is airing its finale in the US and Candada, and it looks like the new seasons will be premiering around the same time (in October) as well. So for the first time it feels a little bit like the two shows airing together.

Comment

Yeah. I would love to see a Grant/O'Neill scene after they get outta this mess cause O'Neill has the right to know that John couldn't stop Daniel from being taken. And which brings me to the next question why did Jack even let Daniel go to horizon yet he wouldn't let Daniel go to Atlantis?

Comment

Why didn't you have any f-302 flying around trying to help?

Comment

And which brings me to the next question why did Jack even let Daniel go to horizon yet he wouldn't let Daniel go to Atlantis?
                By the time Daniel went to Horizon SG1 hadn't been together anymore and they were all pretty much doing their own thing, while still occassionaly working together probably, along the lines of Daniel working for O'Neill in SGU's "Subversion". Of course, at the time "Gateway of the Gods" was written, SGU hadn't been on the air yet, but I think it actually fits together really nicely.

And once Daniel was able to recognize the Keepers' writing in Malaysia, he deep down felt that there was a reason for it and that by staying on Horizon he could find that reason. And that's how we got to where we are now.

As far as O'Neill being in Season Five, I really like that idea if he'd make an appearance or two in the way he's appeared on SGU. But it will depend on if we find a way to work him in.

Comment

Why didn't you have any f-302 flying around trying to help?
                  I think if the battle had continued some of the Earth ships may have launched some 302s, but it all went pretty fast and the Ingrali fired that weapon of theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
                    I think if the battle had continued some of the Earth ships may have launched some 302s, but it all went pretty fast and the Ingrali fired that weapon of theirs.
                    I don't know why but I got That revolution feeling again. Love to see more earth based episodes again ala temple of secrets what fear does/civil defense .....

Comment

I don't know why but I got That revolution feeling again.
                      Yeah, that weapon they used was very similiar to the one the biosphere in "Revolution" had.

Comment

Any chance of a sangraal esque weapon search in season 5 considering the fact that the Asgard beam weapons don't work against the ingrali (which their ships remind me of the romulans for some reason)

Comment

Any chance of a sangraal esque weapon search in season 5 considering the fact that the Asgard beam weapons don't work against the ingrali (which their ships remind me of the romulans for some reason)
                          I don't think they'll be searching for any weapons, since that's been already done and it would even be similiar to what we did in Season Three. But Season Five will involve the search for a certain mysterious location.

Comment

What about Ultera? It was made reference to in Part 1 of the Season Finale will be going back there before Season Five is up?

Comment

weee its out

McKay: Crap.
                              Hermiod: What did you do?
                              McKay: I just ran it through a translation program. It's Wraith.
                              Hermiod: Crap, indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X