No announcement yet.

LOST unaswered questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. It was obviously something they changed their minds about after they first wrote it in. So it's a plot-hole.

2. Because he was "special" and Ben was jelous. But apparently not because if he was he would have survived.

3. Because he couldn't anymore for... some reason?

4. I have a feeling this was also something they changed their minds or forgot about.

5. I don't know. The island said so I guess?

6. Apparently that wasn't important enough for them to explain. I guess all they ever said was that it was a place with a mystical glowing light energy cave. And a big cork thing.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

7.What was Walt.
      8.Why did J.J. Abrams make the Hatch in Season 1 look like it was going to be so great and the mysteries of the Island can be in it and then it's just some science station.
      9. What was the purpose of the show? I mean, in Season 1, it's mostly realistic, in Season 2 it goes a bit weird, Season 3 makes it look like everything's fine and everyone get comfortable, half of Season 4 is in the future, Season 5 is time-traveling, Season 6 is that the Island is the center of all that exists?
      10. How could J.J. Abrams reveal that mostly, my fav character was pointless? I mean, albeit he failed every test the Others gave him, he still seemed to be special, but in the end he simply was just another tool of the Island.
      11.What happened with Hurley's car?
      12.Why did everyone forget about Vincent?
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        7.What was Walt.
        8.Why did J.J. Abrams make the Hatch in Season 1 look like it was going to be so great and the mysteries of the Island can be in it and then it's just some science station.
        9. What was the purpose of the show? I mean, in Season 1, it's mostly realistic, in Season 2 it goes a bit weird, Season 3 makes it look like everything's fine and everyone get comfortable, half of Season 4 is in the future, Season 5 is time-traveling, Season 6 is that the Island is the center of all that exists?
        10. How could J.J. Abrams reveal that mostly, my fav character was pointless? I mean, albeit he failed every test the Others gave him, he still seemed to be special, but in the end he simply was just another tool of the Island.
        11.What happened with Hurley's car?
        12.Why did everyone forget about Vincent?
        you're being far to literal.
        the show isn't about material things. it's about symbolism and character development.
        the hatch was a symbol - to locke it was salvation, it was the thing that held all the meaning in the world when he found it.
        to jack and the rest it was a place to hide.

also, JJ had almost nothing to do with the show after season 1. he let damon and carlton take the reigns 99.999%. they wrote it. they thought it up. JJ just had original idea - and not even the full one.

no one forgot about vincent. dog was the solid staple of the show.
        also, vincent put everything in motion when he woke up jack.

the purpose of the show was to make you think. make you think beyond the superficiality of hatches and mysteries.

like i said, the show was never about supernatural islands. it was about people, and self discovery. each of the main characters truly was "lost" and it took this event, of being dropped on this island, for them to find themselves, and discover who they were and who they could be. for some it was good, for others, it was bad.

am i seriously the only person here who understood this show?

Comment

Make you think? Think about what? If nothing means anything, what's to think about?
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

no one ever said nothing means anything

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              Um...
              1.What the hell was Jacob's House? I never understood that.
              2.Why did Ben kill my fav character?
              3.Why didn't the Smoke Monster take some other forms besides Locke and Smoke in Season 6?
              4. Why did Smokey want Eko to confess in Season 3?
              5.Why did Claire abandon Aaron in the first place?
              6.What was the Island?
              The Island was explained. It turn's out that the island was an interdimensional ship that was covered over by rock's, dirt and tree's over thousands of year's. The light at the center of the island was the power source for the massive ship's propulsion system. The propulsion system coincidently creates a massive electromagnet field, which explain's the island's high electromagnetism. If you look closely at scene's in the cork room, you'll notice 13 crystal skeleton's in the background with 1 missing a crystal skull.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                The Island was explained. It turn's out that the island was an interdimensional ship that was covered over by rock's, dirt and tree's over thousands of year's. The light at the center of the island was the power source for the massive ship's propulsion system. The propulsion system coincidently creates a massive electromagnet field, which explain's the island's high electromagnetism. If you look closely at scene's in the cork room, you'll notice 13 crystal skeleton's in the background with 1 missing a crystal skull.

Comment

Working...
                X