No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reilly, Ace of Spies, ep. 6, "Dreadnoughts and Doublecrosses".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Monk
      "Mr. Monk Meets the Godfather"

Rescue Me
      "Gay"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Auction Hunters.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

I'M ALAN PARTRIDGE
          01.01 - A Room with an Alan

FARGO
          01.04 - Eating the Blame

SPOOKS
          03.05 - Love and Death

BODIES
          Series 2 - Episode 9

STRIKE BACK: VENDETTA
          Series 8 - Episode 8

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I'M ALAN PARTRIDGE
            01.02 - Alan Attraction

FARGO
            01.05 - The Six Ungraspables

SPOOKS
            03.06 - Persephone

BODIES
            Series 2 - Episode 10
            Last edited by Alan; 16 April 2020, 12:23 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Rebuilding Notre-Dame: Inside the Great Cathedral Rescue.
              sigpic

Comment

I'M ALAN PARTRIDGE
                01.03 - Watership Alan

FARGO
                01.06 - Buridan's Ass

SPOOKS
                03.07 - Outsiders

BODIES
                TVM#00 - Finale

Comment

Monk
                  "Mr. Monk and the Girl Who Cried Wolf"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Gino, Gordon and Fred: American Road Trip, pt. 4, "Summer of Love".
                    sigpic

Comment

I'M ALAN PARTRIDGE
                      01.04 - Basic Alan

FARGO
                      01.07 - Who Shaves the Barber?

SPOOKS
                      03.08 - Celebrity

Comment

NCIS:LA marathon.

I often have fund looking for actors on this show that were also in SGA/SGA/SGU. There have been quite a few of them over the years.

Comment

Friday Night Dinner, series 6, ep. 2, "The Plastic Bag".
                          sigpic

Comment

I'M ALAN PARTRIDGE
                            01.05 - To Kill a Mocking Alan

FARGO
                            01.08 - The Heap

SPOOKS
                            03.09 - Frequently Asked Questions

TIPPING THE VELVET
                            Episode 1

Comment

Pie in the Sky, series 1, eps. 1-2, "The Best of Both Worlds", and "The Truth Will Out".
                              sigpic

Comment

Rescue Me
                                "Kansas"
                                "DNA"

Monk
                                "Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X