X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MATCH OF THE DAY
    2020/2021 Premier League - 26/09/20

THE PROFESSIONALS
    04.04 - It's Only a Beautiful Picture...

REIGN
    02.19 - Abandoned

CRIMINAL: UK
    02.02 - Alex

BEACONS: SHORT FILMS FROM WALES
    Ep. 6 - Leaf Boat

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Rescue Me
      "Zombies"

Monk
      "Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
        2020/2021 Premier League - 27/09/20

THE PROFESSIONALS
        04.05 - Blood Sports

REIGN
        02.20 - Fugitive

02.03 - Danielle

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Rescue Me
          "Satisfaction"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 19, "The Fertile Fields".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
              04.06 - Hijack

REIGN
              02.21 - The Siege

02.04 - Sandeep

HONOUR
              Episode 1

Comment

Monk
                "Mr. Monk and the Big Game"
                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Inside the Bomb Squad, series 1, ep. 3.

Inside the Spitfire Factory, pt. 1.

Brain Surgeons: Between Life and Death, series 1, ep. 2.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Tales of the Unexpected, series 1, eps. 3-4, "William and Mary", and "Lamb to the Slaughter"

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 20, "Intolerance".
                    sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                      04.07 - You'll Be All Right

REIGN
                      02.22 - Burn

HONOUR
                      Episode 2

Comment

Father Brown S6 E6, The Devil you know.
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Rescue Me
                          "Karate"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 21, "Silence".
                            sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                              04.08 - Kickback

REIGN
                              03.01 - Three Queens, Two Tigers

TWO WEEKS TO LIVE
                              Episode 5

Comment

Monk
                                "Mr. Monk Can't See a Thing"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X