• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
    2018/2019 Premier League - 21/10/18

THE CRY
    Episode 4

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Cosmos, with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
      Endeavour
      Midsomer Murders
      sigpic

Comment

Kojak, season 3, ep. 9, "Over the Water".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Wings
          "Raging Bull*&@!

Monty Python's Flying Circus
          "It's the Arts"
          "You're No Fun Anymore"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

BLACK EARTH RISING
            Ep. 7 - Double Bogey on the Ninth

STRANGERS
            Episode 7

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Nazi Treasure Hunters, ep. 6, "Blood Treasure".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Very British Problems
                "People"
                "Out and About"
                "Feelings"
                "At Christmas"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 5, eps. 17-18, "Ping Pong", and "End Run".
                  sigpic

Comment

BREAKING BAD
                    02.04 - Down
                    02.05 - Breakage
                    02.06 - Peekaboo
                    02.07 - Negro y Azul

INFORMER
                    Ep. 2 - Strawberry Fields

Comment

Combat Dealers, series 4, ep. 5, "Battle of Normandy memorabilia".

Bull, season 2, ep. 19, "A Redemption".
                      sigpic

Comment

Home Improvement
                        "The Kiss & the Kiss-Off"

Frasier
                        "Ask Me No Questions"

NYPD Blue
                        "A Draining Experience"

Very British Problems
                        "At School"
                        "With Friends"
                        "On Holiday"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 5, eps. 19-20, "Hanky Panky", and "Hepatitis".
                          sigpic

Comment

Maneth, What season of "Midsomer Murders" are you watching? We're still waiting (over a year now) for Season 20.
                            sigpic

Comment

Designated Survivor Season 2, episode 16, "Fall Out"
                              sigpic

Comment

TRUST
                                Ep. 7 - Kodachrome

Comment

Working...
                                X