No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Law & Order, season 1, ep. 4, "Kiss The Girls And Make Them Die".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE
      TVM#07 - One Foot in the Grave: Endgame

DOCTOR FOSTER
      Series 2 - Episode 3

THE DECEIVED
      Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Red Dwarf: The First Three Million Years, pt. 1, "The Boys from the Dwarf".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

House, M.D.
          "Spin"

The Office
          "Performance Review"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 1, ep. 5, "Happily Ever After".
            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR FOSTER
              Series 2 - Episode 4

THE DECEIVED
              Episode 3

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Hunting Hitler, season 2. ep. 3, "Eyewitness Accounts".
                sigpic

Comment

NCIS
                  "Frame-Up"

House, M.D.
                  "Hunting"

The Office
                  "E-Mail Surveillance"

Tiny Creatures
                  "Arizona"
                  "New York"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

THE DEVIL'S WHORE
                    Episode 1

DOCTOR FOSTER
                    Series 2 - Episode 5

THE DECEIVED
                    Episode 4

Comment

NCIS
                      "Probie"

House, M.D.
                      "The Mistake"
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 5, ep. 16, "Washington Deceased".
                        sigpic

Comment

THE DEVIL'S WHORE
                          Episode 2

A SUITABLE BOY
                          Episode 3

Comment

Monk
                            "Mr. Monk and the Secret Santa"

The Office
                            "Christmas Party"

Tiny Creatures
                            "Minnesota"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Law & Order, season 1, ep. 6, "Everybody's Favourite Bagman".
                              sigpic

Comment

THE DEVIL'S WHORE
                                Episode 3

Comment

Working...
                                X