X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Office (UK, Season 1)
    "Downsize"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

BOB'S BURGERS
      03.07 - Tinarannosaurus Wrecks

TUDUR'S TV FLASHBACK
      Ep. 6 - Leisure

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Narcos
        307: "Sin Salida"
        308: "Convivir"
        309: "Todos Los Hombres del Presidente"
        310: "Going Back to Cali"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

MacGyver (2016 series), season 1, ep. 2, "Metal Saw".

WWII Treasure Hunters, series 1, ep. 2, "Douglas Bader and the Duxford Flyers".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Deadliest Catch
            15.21 - "Now or Never" (Season Finale)

Adam Ruins Everything
            03.09 - "Adam Ruins Music"
            sigpic

Comment

Boon, series 4, ep. 8, "Do Not Forsake Me".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

BOB'S BURGERS
                03.08 - The Unbearable Like-Likeness of Gene

DEEP WATER
                Episode 5

THE CAPTURE
                Ep. 2 - Toy Soldier

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Office (UK)
                  "Work Experience"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Narcos: Mexico
                    101: "Camelot"
                    102: "The Plaza System"
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

ROOM AT THE TOP
                      Episode 1

BOB'S BURGERS
                      03.09 - God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins

Comment

Narcos: Mexico
                        103: "El Padrino"

Comment

MacGyver (2016 series), season 1, ep. 4, "Wire Cutter".

Chicago P.D., season 6, ep. 13, "Night in Chicago".

Police Tapes: The Game Show Serial Killer.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Office
                            "The Quiz"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Magnum P.I. (2018 series), season 1, eps. 1-3, "I Saw the Sun Rise", "From the Head Down", and "The Woman Who Never Died".
                              sigpic

Comment

ROOM AT THE TOP
                                Episode 2

BOB'S BURGERS
                                03.10 - Mother Daughter Laser Razor

Comment

Working...
                                X