Clear All

Frasier
    "Mother Load, Part II"

NYPD Blue
    "Jealous Hearts"

JAG
    "Code of Conduct"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

T.J. Hooker, season 3, ep. 17, "Hot Property".

Charlie's Angels, season 1, ep. 16, "Dirty Business".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
        2019/2020 Premier League - 19/10/19

SKINS [Original British Version]
        02.02 - Sketch

BOB'S BURGERS
        05.02 - Tina and the Real Ghost

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Great Model Railway Challenge, series 2, ep. 7, second semi-final "Blockbuster Movies".

The Rise and Fall of Timex Dundee.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
            2019/2020 Premier League - 20/10/19

02.03 - Sid

BOB'S BURGERS
            05.03 - Friends with Burger-fits

WORLD ON FIRE
            Episode 4

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

City on a Hill, season 1, ep. 4, "The Wickedness of the Wicked Shall Be Upon Himself".
              sigpic

Comment

Frasier
                "Juvenilla"

JAG
                "Odd Man Out"

Wild Australia with Ray Mears
                1.1: "Reef"
                1.2: "Wetlands"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

T.J. Hooker, season 3, ep. 18, "Death on the Line".
                  sigpic

Comment

02.04 - Michelle

BOB'S BURGERS
                    05.04 - Dawn of the Peck

DUBLIN MURDERS
                    Episode 3

Comment

City on a Hill, season 1, ep. 5, "From Injustice Came the Way to Describe Justice".
                      sigpic

Comment

BREAKING BAD
                        TVM#00 - El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Comment

MacGyver (2016 series), season 2, ep. 11, "Bullet + Pen".
                          sigpic

Comment

Becker
                            "Barter Sauce"

Wild Australia with Ray Mears
                            1.3: "The Bush"
                            1.4: "Rainforest"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

02.05 - Chris

BOB'S BURGERS
                              05.05 - Best Burger

DUBLIN MURDERS
                              Episode 4

Comment

The Apprentice (UK series), series 15, ep. 4, "Week Four: Electric Bikes".

The Apprentice: You're Fired, series 15, ep. 4.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X