MATCH OF THE DAY 2
    2020/2021 Premier League - 29/11/20

THE SWEENEY
    MOV#01 - Sweeney!

UN BORE MERCHER [translated: ONE WEDNESDAY MORNING / aka KEEPING FAITH]
    Series 3 - Episode 5

KILLING EVE
    01.04 - Sorry Baby

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Shield
      "Chasing Ghosts"

NCIS
      "Trojan Horse"

House, M.D.
      "Resignation"

Jericho
      "Why We Fight"

The Office
      "Beach Games"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

THE SWEENEY
        MOV#02 - Sweeney 2

KILLING EVE
        01.05 - I Have a Thing About Bathrooms

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Shield
          "Exiled"

House, M.D.
          "The Jerk"

The Office
          "The Job"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Duncanville, season 1, eps. 10-11, "Wolf Mother" and "Classless President",
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE SWEENEY
              04.01 - Messenger of the Gods

KILLING EVE
              01.06 - Take Me to the Hole!

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 6, ep. 19, "Jagga the Hunk".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

THE SWEENEY
                  04.02 - Hard Men

HARLOTS
                  Series 3 - Episode 7

KILLING EVE
                  01.07 - I Don't Want to Be Free

Comment

The Shield
                    "The Math of the Wrath"

NCIS
                    "Angel of Death"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

THE SWEENEY
                      04.03 - Drag Act

RIVIERA
                      Series 3 - Episode 8

KILLING EVE
                      01.08 - God, I'm Tired

Comment

The World's Biggest Murder Trial: Nuremberg.
                        sigpic

Comment

THE SWEENEY
                          04.04 - Trust Red

KILLING EVE
                          02.01 - Do You Know How to Dispose of a Body?

Comment

The Sound of TV with Neil Brand, pt. 1, "Theme Tunes".
                            sigpic

Comment

The Shield
                              "Recoil"

House, M.D.
                              "Human Error"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 7, eps. 3-4, "The Best Defence", and "Bald Ambition".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X