X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescue Me
    "Harmony"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
      2019/2020 Premier League - 04/07/20

THE THICK OF IT
      Series 3 - Episode 6

PARTY ANIMALS
      Episode 1

TRUST ME
      Series 1 - Episode 3

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Rescue Me
        "Balls"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
          2019/2020 Premier League - 05/07/20

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE
          2019/2020 Premier League: Southhampton vs. Manchester City - 05/07/20

THE THICK OF IT
          Series 3 - Episode 7
          Series 3 - Episode 8

PARTY ANIMALS
          Episode 2

TRUST ME
          Series 1 - Episode 4

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Monk (Season 4)
            "Mr. Monk and the Other Detective"

Into the West
            "Hell on Wheels"

Rescue Me
            "Tw@t"
            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 1, ep. 1, "Hill Street Station".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE THICK OF IT
                Series 4 - Episode 1

PARTY ANIMALS
                Episode 3

TRUST ME
                Series 2 - Episode 1

THE SECRETS SHE KEEPS
                Episode 1

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 1, eps. 2-4, "Presidential Fever", "Politics as Usual", and "Can World War III Be An Attitude?".
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Monk
                    "Mr. Monk Goes Home Again"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season1, eps. 5-7, "Double Jeopardy", "Film at Eleven", and "Choice Cut".
                      sigpic

Comment

THE THICK OF IT
                        Series 4 - Episode 2

PARTY ANIMALS
                        Episode 4

TRUST ME
                        Series 2 - Episode 2

THE SECRETS SHE KEEPS
                        Episode 2

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 1, eps. 8-11, "Up in Arms", "Your Kind, My Kind, Humankind", "Gatorbait", and "Life, Death, Eternity, Etcetera".
                          sigpic

Comment

Into the West
                            "Casualties of War"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 1, eps. 12-17, "I Never Promised You a Rose, Marvin", "Fecund Hand Rose", "Rites of Spring (Pts. 1-2)", and "Jungle Madness (Pts. 1-2)".
                              sigpic

Comment

THE THICK OF IT
                                Series 4 - Episode 3

PARTY ANIMALS
                                Episode 5

APB
                                Ep. 3 - Hate of Comrades

TRUST ME
                                Series 2 - Episode 3

Comment

Working...
                                X