X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monk (Season 1)
    "Mr. Monk and the Candidate"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Starsky and Hutch, season 2, eps. 1-2, "The Las Vegas Strangler (Pts. 1-2)".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

SKINS [Original British Version]
        06.06 - Nick

BOB'S BURGERS
        07.04 - They Serve Horses, Don't They?

VIENNA BLOOD
        Ep. 3 - The Lost Child

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Nazi War Machines: Secrets Uncovered, ep. 2, "Panzers".

Nazi Megastructures: Russia's War, pt. 2, "Battle of Kursk".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Monk
            "Mr. Monk and the Psychic"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

THE TOYS THAT MADE US
              03.01 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

THE MOVIES THAT MADE US
              Ep. 3 - Ghostbusters

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

World on Fire, series 1, ep. 7.
                sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                  2019/2020 Premier League - 04/12/19

06.07 - Alo

BOB'S BURGERS
                  07.05 - Large Brother, Where Fart Thou?

GOLD DIGGER
                  Ep. 4 - Her Husband
                  Last edited by Alan; 04 December 2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

My Grandparents' War, pt. 2, "Mark Rylance",

The Apprentice (UK series), series 15, ep. 10, "Week Ten - Perfume".

The Apprentice: You're Fired!, series 15, ep. 10.
                    sigpic

Comment

06.08 - Liv

BOB'S BURGERS
                      07.06 - The Quirkducers

GIRI/HAJI
                      Episode 8

Comment

Starsky and Hutch, season 2, eps. 3-4, "Murder at Sea (Pts. 1-2)".
                        sigpic

Comment

Monk
                          "Mr. Monk Meets Dale the Whale"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

THE BRITTAS EMPIRE
                            01.01 - Laying the Foundations

06.09 - Mini and Franky

BOB'S BURGERS
                            07.07 - The Last Gingerbread House on the Left

Comment

Hazell, series 1, ep. 2, "Hazell Pays A Debt".
                              sigpic

Comment

Monk
                                "Mr. Monk Goes to the Carnival"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X