No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kojak, season 4, ep. 16, "The Condemned".

Riverdale, season 1, ep. 1, "Chapter One: The River's Edge".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
      2018/2019 Premier League - 05/12/18

MRS. WILSON
      Episode 2

DEATH AND NIGHTINGALES
      Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Due South
        "Dead Guy Running"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Apprentice (UK series), series 14, ep. 10, "Week Ten - Christmas Chocolate".

The Apprentice: You're Fired, series 13, ep. 10.

Riverdale, season 1, ep. 2, "Chapter Two: A Touch of Evil".

The Mentalist, season 4, eps. 1-2, "Scarlet Ribbons", and "Little Red Book".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Last Kingdom
            Season 1: Episode 5
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Last Kingdom
              Season 1: Episode 6
              Season 1: Episode 7
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

RAB C. NESBITT
                02.01 - Country
                02.02 - Lesson

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Tin Star, season 1, ep. 3, "Comfort of Strangers".
                  sigpic

Comment

Home Improvement
                    "The Old College Try"

Frasier
                    "Where Every Bloke Knows Your Name"

NYPD Blue
                    "You're Under a Rasta"

JAG
                    "Someone to Watch Over Annie"

Spin City
                    "Same Time Next Year"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The Mentalist, season 4, eps. 3-4, "Pretty Red Balloon", and "Ring Around the Rosie".
                      sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                        2018/2019 Premier League - 08/12/18

EFL ON QUEST
                        2018/2019 EFL Championship plus EFL League One & League Two - 08/12/18

CLIQUE
                        Series 2 - Episode 5

SNOWFALL
                        02.10 - Education

Comment

The Rookie, season 1, eps. 1-3, "Pilot", "Crash Course", and "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".
                          sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                            2018/2019 Premier League - 09/12/18

Comment

The Mentalist, season 4, eps. 7-8, "Blinking Red Light", and "Pink Tops".
                              sigpic

Comment

Frasier
                                "Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do"

NYPD Blue
                                "A Box of Wendy"

JAG
                                "With Intent to Die"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X