Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kojak, season 4, ep. 12, "Black Thorn".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

RAB C. NESBITT
      01.05 - Offski
      01.06 - City of Culture

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Kojak, season 4, ep. 13, "Where Do You Go When You Have No Place To Go?".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Spin City
          "Miracle Near 34th Street"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
            2018/2019 Premier League - 01/12/18

EFL ON QUEST
            2018/2019 EFL Championship plus EFL League One & League Two - 01/12/18

CLIQUE
            Series 2 - Episode 4

SNOWFALL
            02.09 - Aftermath

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
              2018/2019 Premier League - 02/12/18

THE LITTLE DRUMMER GIRL
              Episode 6

Comment

Family Guy
                908: "A New Kidney in Town"
                915: "Brothers & Sisters"
                1005: "Back to the Pilot"
                1014: "Be Careful What You Fish For"

The Last Kingdom
                Season 1: Episode 1
                Season 1: Episode 2
                Season 1: Episode 3
                Season 1: Episode 4
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

9 Months That Made You
                  "The First 8 Weeks"
                  "One of a Kind"
                  "The Final Countdown"

The Farthest: Voyager in Space
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Gun No. 6.
                    sigpic

Comment

Secrets of Great British Castles
                      "Edinburgh"
                      "Cardiff"
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Kojak, season 4, eps. 14-15, "Dead Again", and "The Godson".
                        sigpic

Comment

Fry and Laurie Reunited
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Lego Masters, series 2, ep. 5.
                            sigpic

Comment

BREAKING BAD
                              03.09 - Kafkaesque
                              03.10 - Fly

Comment

Secrets of Great British Castles
                                "York"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X