sigpic

Comment

SPOOKS
      02.02 - Nest of Angels

BODIES
      Series 1 - Episode 2

BAGHDAD CENTRAL
      Episode One

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Shield
        "Stray"

NCIS
        "A Weak Link"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

SPOOKS
          02.03 - Spiders

BODIES
          Series 1 - Episode 3

BAGHDAD CENTRAL
          Episode Two
          Last edited by Alan; 02 April 2020, 03:06 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Gino, Gordon and Fred: American Road Trip, pt. 1.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

JAG
              "Hail and Farewell, Part I"

The Shield
              "Riceburner"

NCIS
              "Reveille"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

SPOOKS
                02.04 - Blood and Money

BODIES
                Series 1 - Episode 4

BAGHDAD CENTRAL
                Episode Three

Comment

Deputy, season 1, ep. 13, "10-8 Bulletproof".
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Shield
                    "Fire in the Hole"
                    "All In"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

S.W.A.T. (2017 series), season 2, eps. 1-3, "Shaky Town", "Gasoline Drum", and "Fire and Smoke".
                      sigpic

Comment

SPOOKS
                        02.05 - I Spy Apocalypse

BODIES
                        Series 1 - Episode 5

BAGHDAD CENTRAL
                        Episode Four

Comment

The Shield
                          "On Tilt"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Rookie Blue, season 6, ep. 1, "Open Windows".
                            sigpic

Comment

SPOOKS
                              02.06 - Without Incident

BODIES
                              Series 1 - Episode 6

BAGHDAD CENTRAL
                              Episode Five

BELGRAVIA
                              Episode 4

THE NEST
                              Episode 3

Comment

Monk (Season 3)
                                "Mr. Monk Takes Manhattan"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X