• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPARTACUS
    02.06 - Gods of the Arena: The Bitter End

STRIKE BACK: PROJECT DAWN
    Series 2 - Episode 4

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Due South
      "They Eat Horses, Don't They?"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Kings Cross ER: St. Vincent's Hospital, season 1, eps. 1-2.

Frasier, season 1, eps. 19-20, "Give Him the Chair!", and "Fortysomething".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Blacklist
          5x15 - Pattie Sue Edwards

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

The Ruth Ellis Files: a Very British Crime Story, pt. 1.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

SPARTACUS
              03.01 - Vengeance: Fugitivus

Series 2 - Episode 5

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Frasier, season 1, eps. 21-22, "Travels with Martin", and"Author, Author".
                sigpic

Comment

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones
                  "Hollywood Follies"

Murder, She Wrote
                  "Death in Hawaii" --guest starring Robert Duncan McNeill

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                  "Will's Misery"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Hustle, series 8, ep. 1, Gold Finger".
                    sigpic

Comment

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
                      2017/2018 UEFA Champions League - 14/03/18

SPARTACUS
                      03.02 - Vengeance: A Place in This World

Series 2 - Episode 6

Comment

Hustle, series 8, ep. 2, "Picasso's Finger Painting".

Frasier, season 1, eps. 23-24, "Frasier Crane's Day Off", and "My Coffee with Niles".
                        sigpic

Comment

Wings
                          "The Waxman Cometh"

Home Improvement
                          "He Ain't Heavy, He's Just Irresponsible"

Frasier
                          "Dukes, We Hardly Knew Ye"

Border Patrol
                          Episodes 10-12

NYPD Blue
                          "For Whom the Skell Rolls"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

9-1-1, season 1, eps. 4-6, "Worst Day Ever", "Point of Origin", and Heartbreaker".
                            sigpic

Comment

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
                              2017/2018 UEFA Europa League - 15/03/18

SPARTACUS
                              03.03 - Vengeance: The Greater Good

Series 2 - Episode 7
                              Last edited by Alan; 15 March 2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Frasier, season 2, eps. 2-3, "The Unkindest Cut of All", and "The Matchmaker".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X