Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
    2018/2019 Women's Super League - 11/05/19

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Spin City
      "Mustang Mikey"

Frasier
      "Back Talk"

The Nineties
      "Can We All Get Along?"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
        2018/2019 Premier League - 12/05/19

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
        04.06 - In Bed with Dorothy

AQUARIUS
        01.13 - Old Ego Is a Too Much Thing

UN BORE MERCHER [translated: ONE WEDNESDAY MORNING ] (aka KEEPING FAITH)
        Series 2 - Episode 1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
          616: "Cinco de Mayo"
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Becker
            "Santa on Ice"

JAG
            "The Ghosts of Christmas Past"

Frasier
            "The Fight Before Christmas"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
              04.07 - Playing Away

AQUARIUS
              02.01 - Helter Skelter

Comment

Van der Valk, series 3, ep. 4, "Wolf".

Designated Survivor, season 1, ep. 9, "The Blueprint".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Spin City
                  "My Dinner with Caitlin"

Frasier
                  "RDWRER"
                  sigpic

My Books:

Comment

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
                    05.01 - Hair

HOW NOT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE
                    01.01 - Home Sweet Home
                    01.02 - The Field Trip

AQUARIUS
                    02.02 - Happiness Is a Warm Gun

CHERNOBYL
                    Ep. 2 - Please Remain Calm

Comment

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back, season 2, ep. 5, "Stone's Throw - Seymour, Connecticut".

ETA: The sight of Gordon, in disguise, and in drag as a Mrs. Doubtfire-type little old lady is something I'll take with me to my grave.
                      Last edited by BruTak; 15 May 2019, 03:39 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
                        05.02 - The Good Pub Guide

AQUARIUS
                        02.03 - Why Don't We Do it in the Road

THE VIRTUES
                        Episode 1

Comment

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
                          05.03 - Cowardice

AQUARIUS
                          02.04 - Revolution 1

CLINK
                          Ep. 5 - Contrition

Comment

Van der Valk, series 3, ep. 7, "Face Value".

Elementary, season 3, ep. 13, "Hemlock".

Trust Me, series 2, ep. 4.
                            sigpic

Comment

Becker
                              "The Hypocritic Oath"

NYPD Blue (Season 7)
                              "Loogie Nights"

JAG
                              "Into the Breech"

Spin City
                              "A Tale of Two Sisters"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Van der Valk, series 3, ep. 8, "Dead On Arrival".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X