NYPD Blue
    "In the Wind"

JAG
    "Adrift, Part I"

Spin City
    "Shot in the Dark, Part I"
    "Shot in the Dark, Part II"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

BOB'S BURGERS
      03.02 - Full Bars

THE WHITE PRINCESS
      Ep. 4 - The Pretender

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Narcos
        205: "The Enemies of My Enemy"
        206: "Los Pepes"
        207: "Deutschland 93"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Chicago P.D., season 6, ep. 12, "Outrage".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
            Euro 2020 Qualifier: Wales vs. Azerbaijan - 06/09/19

BOB'S BURGERS
            03.03 - Bob Fires the Kids

THE WHITE PRINCESS
            Ep. 5 - Traitors

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Narcos
              208: "Exit El Patrón"
              209: "Nuestra Finca"
              210: "Al Fin Cayó!"
              301: "The Kingpin Strategy"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Boon, series 4, ep. 1, "Walking Off Air".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

LIVE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
                  UEFA 2020 Group A Qualifier: England vs. Bulgaria - 07/09/19

BOB'S BURGERS
                  03.04 - Mutiny on the Windbreaker

THE WHITE PRINCESS
                  Ep. 6 - English Blood on English Soil

Comment

Narcos
                    302: "The Cali KGB"
                    303: "Follow the Money"

Comment

2point4 Children, series 2, eps. 5-6, "Skeletons in the Cupboard", and "Bird on a Wire (pt. 1)"
                      sigpic

Comment

THE WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
                        2019/2020 Women's Super League - 08/09/19

BOB'S BURGERS
                        03.05 - An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal

PEAKY BLINDERS
                        05.04 - The Loop

THE WHITE PRINCESS
                        Ep. 7 - Two Kings

SANDITON
                        Episode 3

Comment

Boon, series 4, ep. 3, "Vallance's Liberty".
                          sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
                            2019 International Friendly: Wales vs. Belarus - 09/09/19

BOB'S BURGERS
                            03.06 - The Deepening

THE WHITE PRINCESS
                            Ep. 8 - Old Curses

A CONFESSION
                            Episode 2

Comment

Narcos
                              304: "Checkmate"
                              305: "MRO"
                              306: "Best Laid Plans"

Comment

MacGyver (2016 series), season 1, ep. 1, "The Rising".

Nazi World War Weird, season 1, ep. 2, "Hitler's Meth Heads".

Knightfall, season 1, ep. 4, "He Who Discovers His Own Self, Discovers God".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X