No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frasier, season 2, eps. 11-13, "Seat of Power", "Roz in the Doghouse", and "Retirement is Murder".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

NYPD Blue
      "Dead and Gone"

Due South
      "Chinatown"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Blue Planet.

Comment

Great Indian Railway Journeys, series 1, pt. 1, "Amritsar to Shimla".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

SPARTACUS
            03.08 - Vengeance: Balance

STRIKE BACK: VENGEANCE
            Series 3 - Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Frasier, season 2, eps. 14-16, "Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice...", "You Scratch My Book", and "The Show Where Sam Shows Up".
              sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                "The Murder Channel"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                "Soul Train"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

House, season 1, ep. 5, "Damned If You Do".
                  sigpic

Comment

SPARTACUS
                    03.09 - Vengeance: Monsters

Series 3 - Episode 3

BRITANNIA
                    Episode 9

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Frasier, season 2, eps. 17-19, "Daphne's Room", "The Club", and "Someone to Watch Over Me".
                      sigpic

Comment

Full House
                        "On the Road Again"

Wings
                        "All's Fare" --guest starring Jonathan Frakes

Home Improvement
                        "Let's Go to the Videotape"

Frasier
                        "The Candidate"

Due South
                        "Chicago Holiday, Part I" --guest starring Peter Williams
                        Last edited by McClance; 22 March 2018, 04:28 AM.
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
                          2018 China Cup: China PR vs. Wales - 22/03/18

SPARTACUS
                          03.10 - Vengeance: Wrath of the Gods

Series 3 - Episode 4

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                            "Fatal Paradise"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Still Game, series 8, ep. 3, "Balls Up".

Frasier, season 2, eps. 20-22, "Breaking the Ice", "An Affair to Forget", and "Agents in America, Pt. III".
                              sigpic

Comment

Atypical S1 Ep1. (Was recommended to me as I have a high school age son on the spectrum just a bit younger than the main character, seems like it'll be pretty good)

Comment

Working...
                                X