• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTOPIA
    Series 1 - Episode 5

RIVIERA
    Series 2 - Episode 10

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Dirty Britain: Grime and Punishment, pt. 5.

Chicago P.D., season 6, ep. 5, "Fathers and Sons".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Becker (Season 3)
        "The Film Critic"

JAG
        "Legacy, Part II"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
          02.10 - Edge Play

UTOPIA
          Series 1 - Episode 6

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Year of the rabbit, series 1, ep. 6.

Perry Mason, season 6, ep. 12, "The Case of the Polka-Dot Pony".

Steel Buddies, series 1, ep. 2.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Becker
              "Super Bob"

JAG
              "Florida Straits"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

UTOPIA
                Series 2 - Episode 1

KILLING EVE
                02.07 - Wide Awake

Comment

Wild Bill, series 1, ep. 6.

Elementary, season 3, ep. 22, "The Best Way Out Is Always Through".
                  sigpic

Comment

Spin City (Season 5)
                    "Hello, Charlie"

Becker
                    "One Wong Move"

Frasier (Season 8)
                    "And the Dish Ran Away with the Spoon"

JAG
                    "Flight Risk"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Crown

Act of God
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

UTOPIA
                        Series 2 - Episode 2

Comment

Boon, series 1, ep. 7, "Northwest Passage to Acock's Green".

Get Some In!, series 2, ep. 6, "Crush".
                          sigpic

Comment

Extraterrestrial
                            Episode 1

Spin City
                            "Smile"

Becker
                            "What Indifference a Day Makes"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

UTOPIA
                              Series 2 - Episode 3

DARK MONEY
                              Episode 3

Comment

Who Do You Think You Are? (UK series), series 16, pt. 1 - Daniel Radcliffe.

Designated Survivor, season 1, ep. 20, "Bombshell".

Get Some In!, series 2, ep. 6, "Complaints".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X