No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Street Blues, season 6, eps. 1-5, "Blues in the Night","Hacked to Pieces","Seoul on Ice","In the Belly of the Bus", and "Somewhere Over the Rambo".

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 14, "Blood is Thicker".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
      03.12 - Take Away

THE FALL
      03.06 - Their Solitary Way

REIGN
      02.14 - The End of the Mourning

BEACONS: SHORT FILMS FROM WALES
      Ep. 1 - Burial

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Inside the Bomb Squad, series 1, ep. 2.

Brain Surgeons: Between Life and Death, series 1, ep. 1.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 15, "Trust".
          sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
            03.13 - Involvement

REIGN
            02.15 - Forbidden

CRIMINAL: UK
            01.01 - Edgar

Ep. 2 - Dirt Ash Meat

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Vikings

The Joke
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

All Creatures Great and Small (2020 series), series 1, ep. 4, "A Tricki Case".

Tales of the Unexpected, series 1, eps. 1-2, "The Man from the South", and "Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat".

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 16, "Vengeance".
                sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                  04.01 - The Gun

REIGN
                  02.16 - Tasting Revenge

HARLOTS
                  Series 2 - Episode 7
                  Series 2 - Episode 8

01.02 - Stacey

TWO WEEKS TO LIVE
                  Episode 4

Ep. 3 - I Choose
                  Last edited by Alan; 23 September 2020, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Rescue Me
                    "Chlamydia"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Magnum P.I. (2018 series), season 1, ep. 16, "Murder is Never Quiet".

NCIS, season 9, ep. 20-21, "The Missionary Position", and "Rekindled".

NCIS: Los Angeles, season 2, eps. 7-8, "Anonymous", and Bounty".

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 17, "Sisters of Mercy".
                      sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                        04.02 - Wild Justice

REIGN
                        02.17 - Tempting Fate

01.03 - Jay

I HATE SUZIE
                        Ep. 6 - Guilt

Ep. 4 - Bitter Sky

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 18, "Cradle to Grave".
                          sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                            04.03 - Black Out

REIGN
                            02.18 - Reversal of Fortune

02.01 - Julia

Ep. 5 - The Arborist

Comment

Monk (Season 5)
                              "Mr. Monk and the Actor"
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

NCIS: Los Angeles, season 2, eps. 9-11, "Absolition", "Deliverance", and "Disorder".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X