X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones
    "Passion for Life"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Curse of Oak Island, season 3, ep. 12, "Voices from Below".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

AN UNSUITABLE JOB FOR A WOMAN
        01.01 - Sacrifice, Part One
        01.02 - Sacrifice, Part Two
        01.03 - Sacrifice, Part Three

BANCROFT
        Episode 1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Force: The Story of Scotland's Police Force, pt. 3, "Law and Order".

Blue Bloods, season 2, ep. 16, "Women with Guns".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

"Journey of Radiance"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

NCIS Los Angeles, season 5, ep. 11, "Iron Curtain Rising".
              sigpic

Comment

02.01 - A Last Embrace, Part One
                02.02 - A Last Embrace, Part Two

BANCROFT
                Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Sunday:
                  Guy's Grocery Games - Last Judge Standing Tournament Part 4
                  Guy's Big Project - The Pilots
                  Tuesday:
                  Iron Chef America - Holiday Battle: Gingerbread
                  The Little Couple - Let's Go in the Snow!
                  Currently watching ---> Chopped - Better Duck Next Time

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

"Demons of Deception" --guest starring Ian McDiarmid and partially written by Carrie Fisher

Edge of the Universe
                    "Killers in Space"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

13th December 2017:

MATCH OF THE DAY
                      2017/2018 Premier League - 13/12/17

03.01 - Living on Risk, Episode 1
                      03.02 - Living on Risk, Episode 2

BANCROFT
                      Episode 4

Comment

The Apprentice (UK series), series 13, ep. 11, "Week Eleven - Interviews".

The Apprentice: You're Fired, series 13, ep. 11.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Masks of Evil"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Bull, season 1, ep. 22, "Dirty Little Secrets".
                            sigpic

Comment

04.01 - Playing God, Episode 1
                              04.02 - Playing God, Episode 2

BANCROFT
                              Episode 4

Comment

Remington Steele, season 2, ep. 7, "Love among the Steele".

London's Burning, series 7, ep. 3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X