• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
    02.04 - Fair Trade

THE FALL
    03.01 - Silence and Suffering

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Britain's Most Historic Towns, series 2, ep. 4, "Civil War Oxford".

Saving Egypt's Oldest Pyramid.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES
        Euro 2020 Group E Qualifier: Croatia vs. Wales - 08/06/19

THE FALL
        03.02 - His Troubled Thoughts

RIVIERA
        Series 2 - Episode 4

KILLING EVE
        02.01 - Do You Know How to Dispose of a Body?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Band of Brothers
          Part Three: "Carentan"
          Part Four: "Replacements"
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Van der Valk, series 5, ep. 3, "Still Waters".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Becker
              "For Whom the Toll Pays"

NYPD Blue
              "Jackass"

JAG
              "The Bridge at Kang So Ri"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
                2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Group D: England vs. Scotland - 09/06/19

UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
                2018/2019 UEFA Nations League - 09/06/19

LIVERPOOL 1
                01.01 - Fresh Meat

THE FALL
                03.03 - The Gates of Light

UN BORE MERCHER [translated: ONE WEDNESDAY MORNING ] (aka KEEPING FAITH)
                Series 2 - Episode 5

GENTLEMAN JACK
                01.04 - Most Women Are Dull and Stupid

Comment

Band of Brothers
                  Part Five: "Crossroads"
                  Part Six: "Bastogne"
                  Part Seven: "The Breaking Point"
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Elementary, season 3, ep. 16, "For All You Know".
                    sigpic

Comment

NYPD Blue
                      "Who Murders Sleep"

Spin City
                      "Pig Whisperer"
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Band of Brothers
                        Part Eight: "The Last Patrol"
                        Part Nine: "Why We Fight"

Comment

The Thames: Britain's Great River with Tony Robinson, pt. 2.
                          sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
                            2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Group F: USA vs. Thailand - 11/06/19

SGORIO
                            Euro 2020 Group E Qualifier: Hungary vs. Wales - 11/06/19

LIVERPOOL 1
                            01.02 - Cut from the Same Cloth

THE FALL
                            03.04 - The Hell Within Him

Comment

Band of Brothers
                              Part Ten: "Points"

Comment

Her Majesty's Cavalry, ep. 2.

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back, season 2, ep. 18, "M'Dears Bakery and Bistro - Los Angeles, California".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X