• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOB'S BURGERS
    04.11 - Easy Com-Mercial, Easy Go-Mercial

SANDITON
    Episode 7

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

BOB'S BURGERS
      04.12 - The Frond Files

A CONFESSION
      Episode 6

THE CAPTURE
      Ep. 6 - Correction

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The River Thames: Then and Now.

Inside the Tower of London, series 2, ep. 6.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

SKINS [Original British Version]
          01.01 - Tony

BOB'S BURGERS
          04.13 - Mazel-Tina

Comment

The Apprentice (UK series), series 15, ep. 2, "Week Two - Ice Lollies".

The Apprentice: You're Fired, series 15, ep. 2.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

NYPD Blue
              "Baby Love"
              "Mom's Away"

Becker
              "The Ghost of Christmas Presents"

Frasier
              "Bully for Martin"

JAG
              "Answered Prayers"

Spin City
              "An Office and a Gentleman"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Charlie's Angels, season 1, ep. 12, "Angels on Wheels".
                sigpic

Comment

01.02 - Cassie

BOB'S BURGERS
                  04.14 - Uncle Teddy

IN2RUDERS

Comment

NYPD Blue
                    "Puppy Love"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MacGyver (2016 series), season 2, ep. 3, "Roulette Wheel + Wire".

Chicago P.D., season 6, ep. 17, "Pain Killer".
                      sigpic

Comment

01.03 - Jal

BOB'S BURGERS
                        04.15 - The Kids Rob a Train

Comment

Charlie's Angels, season 1, eps. 13 and 17, "Angel Trap", and "The Vegas Connection".
                          sigpic

Comment

Reruns of Mysteries on the Hallmark Channel.

Comment

01.04 - Chris

BOB'S BURGERS
                              04.16 - I Get Psy-chic Out of You

Comment

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X