No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are You Being Served?, series 5, ep. 2, "A Change is as Good as a Rest".

House, season 3, ep. 18, "Airborne".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
      FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group F: Germany vs. Mexico - 17/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
      FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group E: Costa Rica vs. Serbia - 17/06/18
      FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group E: Brazil vs. Switzerland - 17/06/18

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
        "Bourgie Sings the Blues"

Wings
        "Death Becomes Him"

Frasier
        "Martin Does It His Way"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group G: Belgium vs. Panama - 18/06/18
          FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group G: England vs. Tunisia - 18/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
          FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group F: Sweden vs. South Korea - 18/06/18

EXTRAS
          01.01 - Ben Stiller
          01.02 - Ross Kemp and Vinnie Jones
          01.03 - Kate Winslet
          01.04 - Les Dennis
          01.05 - Samuel L. Jackson

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

2018 FIFA World Cup
            Sweden vs. South Korea

M*A*S*H
            Aid Station
            Love and Marriage
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

London's Burning, series 14, ep. 8.

Series finale. Firefighter George Green (played by Glen Murphy) is the only character remaining to have also appeared in episode 1 of series 1.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018: HIGHLIGHTS
                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group A: Russia vs. Egypt /
                Group H: Poland vs. Senegal /
                Group H: Colombia vs. Japan - 19/06/18

Comment

Conviction: Murder in Suburbia, pt. 1.

Bull, season 2, ep. 1, "School for Scandal".

Frasier, season 11, eps. 14-15, "Freudian Sleep", and "Caught in the Act".
                  sigpic

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group B: Portugal vs. Morocco - 20/06/18
                    FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group A: Uruguay vs. Saudi Arabia - 20/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                    FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group B: Iran vs. Spain - 20/06/18

HIDDEN (aka CRAITH)
                    Episode 3

Comment

2018 FIFA World Cup
                      Portugal vs. Morocco
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Mortimer and Whitehouse: Gone Fishing, pt. 1.

Frasier, season 11, eps. 16-17, "Boo!", and "Coots and Ladders".
                        sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                          "Big Easy Murder"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

House, season 3, ep. 20, "House Training".

Soldier Soldier, series 2, ep. 3, "A Touch of the Sun".

M*A*S*H, season 7, eps. 13-14, "Out of Gas", and "An Eye for a Tooth".
                            sigpic

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group D: Argentina vs. Croatia - 21/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                              FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group C: Denmark vs. Australia - 21/06/18
                              FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group C: France vs. Peru - 21/06/18

Comment

Actually watched over the last couple of days during GW's downtime:

FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group D: Nigeria vs. Iceland - 22/06/18
                                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group E: Serbia vs. Switzerland - 22/06/18
                                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group G: Belgium vs. Tunisia - 23/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group E: Brazil vs. Costa Rica - 22/06/18
                                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group F: South Korea vs. Mexico - 23/06/18
                                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group F: Germany vs. Sweden - 23/06/18

Comment

Working...
                                X