X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shield
    "A Thousand Deaths"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
      2019/2020 Premier League - 28/06/20

MATCH OF THE DAY: FA CUP HIGHLIGHTS
      2019/2020 FA Cup Sixth Round - 28/06/20

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FA CUP
      2019/2020 FA Cup Sixth Round: Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 28/06/20

THE THICK OF IT
      TVM#02 - The Thick of It: Spinners and Losers

Mini-Ep#00 - Opposition Extra

ACCUSED
      02.02 - Stephen's Story
      Last edited by Alan; 28 June 2020, 04:04 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Shield
        "Judas Priest"

Into the West
        "Wheel to the Stars"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

ALAN BENNETT'S TALKING HEADS
          Ep. 4 - Her Big Chance

Ep. 5 - Playing Sandwiches

THE THICK OF IT
          Series 3 - Episode 1

ACCUSED
          02.03 - Tracie's Story

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Murder in the Car Park, pt. 3.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Shield
              "Ain't That a Shame"
              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Adventures of Robin Hood, series 1, ep. 2, "The Moneylender".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Ep. 6 - A Chip in the Sugar

Ep. 7 - The Outside Dog

THE THICK OF IT
                  Series 3 - Episode 2

ACCUSED
                  02.04 - Tina's Story

Comment

Magnum P.I. (2018 series), season 1, ep. 4, "Six Paintings, One Frame".
                    sigpic

Comment

Ep. 8 - Bed Among the Lentils

Ep. 9 - Nights in the Garden of Spain

THE THICK OF IT
                      Series 3 - Episode 3

APB
                      Ep. 2 - Personal Matters

Comment

Into the West
                        "Manifest Destiny"

Rescue Me (Season 2)
                        "Voicemail"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

THE THICK OF IT
                          Series 3 - Episode 4

TRUST ME
                          Series 1 - Episode 1

Comment

Secrets of the Mega Landfill.
                            sigpic

Comment

Into the West
                              "Dreams and Schemes"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

THE THICK OF IT
                                Series 3 - Episode 5

TRUST ME
                                Series 1 - Episode 2

Comment

Working...
                                X