X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescue Me
    "Sensitivity"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
      2019/2020 Premier League - 09/07/20

THE THICK OF IT
      Series 4 - Episode 4
      Series 4 - Episode 5

PARTY ANIMALS
      Episode 6

TRUST ME
      Series 2 - Episode 4

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Manhunt: the Raoul Moat Story.

Barbarians Rising, ep. 3, "Revenge".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Monk
          "Mr. Monk Stays in Bed"

Into the West
          "Ghost Dance"

Rescue Me
          "Reunion"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

THE THICK OF IT
            Series 4 - Episode 6

PARTY ANIMALS
            Episode 7

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 2, eps. 1-2, "Hearts and Minds", and "Blood Money".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                2019/2020 Premier League - 11/07/20

THE THICK OF IT
                Series 4 - Episode 7

PARTY ANIMALS
                Episode 8

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 2, eps. 3-4, "The Last White Man on East Ferry Avenue", and "The Second Oldest Profession".
                  sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                    2019/2020 Premier League - 12/07/20

RILLINGTON PLACE
                    Ep. 1 - Ethel

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 2, eps. 5-10, "Fruits of the Poisonous Tree", "Cranky Streets", "Chipped Beef", "The World According to Freedom", "Pestolozzi's Revenge", and "The Spy Who Came in from Delgado".

Magnum P.I. (2018 series), season 1, ep. 5, "Sudden Death".
                      sigpic

Comment

Monk
                        "Mr. Monk Goes to the Office"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

RILLINGTON PLACE
                          Ep. 2 - Tim

THE SECRETS SHE KEEPS
                          Episode 3

Comment

Rescue Me
                            "Shame"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

RILLINGTON PLACE
                              Ep. 3 - Reg

THE SECRETS SHE KEEPS
                              Episode 4

Comment

Monk
                                "Mr. Monk Gets Drunk"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X