Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughter of Destiny|Elyse Levesque interview

audio interview

It’s a crazy time for some of the stars of Stargate Universe. Many of them are just beginning to meet fans of the new series face to face and realize the immensity and dedication there is to the entire Stargate franchise. One for whom this is especially true is the actress playing SGU’s Chloe Armstrong, Elyse Levesque.

GateWorld caught up with Elyse at Creation Entertainment’s annual Vancouver Stargate convention last month, and we were blown away by both her enthusiasm and her energy for the series. In our discussion Elyse talks about her introduction to the industry, how she and Chloe are both similar and different, the Eli-Matt-Chloe triangle, and much much more.

GateWorld’s interview with Elyse Levesque runs over 12 minutes, and is available in audio.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

But, I think, hang in there. The payoff is so great in the back half of the season. Even in the past few episodes.

there is a force that sort of comes at the end to change everything on Destiny. I think that is something that fans are going to go crazy for.
    that was a nice interview
    lots of teasers in there though, gah!
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

And I’m super surprised with the direction that they have taken her. It’s way cooler than anything I could have come up with. Let’s put it that way. Way cooler.

Now I'm really interested.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        And I’m super surprised with the direction that they have taken her. It’s way cooler than anything I could have come up with. Let’s put it that way. Way cooler.

Now I'm really interested.
        chole rush ship

im calling it

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          chole rush ship

im calling it
          Thats just sick and wrong on many levels
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Thats just sick and wrong on many levels
            Maybe its a child/father relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              chole rush ship

im calling it
              I'm not sure if the word 'cool' describes that ship...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                I'm not sure if the word 'cool' describes that ship...
                I like nauseating
                Jelgate is right

Comment

really enjoyed that interview , got more personl with her and her role in Sgu.
                  now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why am I not getting this interview from Gateworld Interviews on iTunes?

Comment

Not sure -- the feed used by iTunes is correct. iTunes has had problems keeping the GW Interviews offerings updated in a timely fashion.

If you are subscribed to GW Interviews through iTunes, try going into the podcast on your local Podcasts menu (not the iTunes Store), right-click on the "GateWorld Interviews" title, and select the update option.
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        Not sure -- the feed used by iTunes is correct. iTunes has had problems keeping the GW Interviews offerings updated in a timely fashion.

If you are subscribed to GW Interviews through iTunes, try going into the podcast on your local Podcasts menu (not the iTunes Store), right-click on the "GateWorld Interviews" title, and select the update option.
                        Thanks for the idea, but no luck. I also tried the Show All Available Episodes option and the most recent one I see is the David Blue one from last October ("Just a Geek"). Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                          Thanks for the idea, but no luck. I also tried the Show All Available Episodes option and the most recent one I see is the David Blue one from last October ("Just a Geek"). Anyone else having this problem?
                          no

Comment

Sorry to say but Chloe and Rush, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Chloe and Eli that's what I'm talking about but I guess there might be a few other people who have the same idea
                            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            So whats the worst that could happen?
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                              Sorry to say but Chloe and Rush, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Chloe and Eli that's what I'm talking about but I guess there might be a few other people who have the same idea
                              Chloe and Riley. It would be the definition of awesome
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X