Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wray: Lucian Alliance?

From "Subversion" transcript:
    CARGO SHIP. Nicholas howls, his body arched so severely that he is almost breaking his own spine, as he is blasted by the taser again. As the jolt ends, he rolls over onto his stomach and whimpers in anguish.

KIVA: This *will* eventually kill you.

RUSH (breathlessly): You'll be killing Telford too.

KIVA: That might just work out for the best, given that he's been compromised. I have a full run-down of the personnel aboard *Destiny*, and I doubt very much that civilians or the scientists would have endured this, so the question is whether or not Colonel Young would have put himself in this situation or sent his first lieutenant, Scott.

RUSH: How d'you know I'm someone aboard *Destiny*?

KIVA: That's a fair question.
    I don't get to watch the actual episode until next week, but I get the joy of reading the transcript and noticed something I haven't seen anyone else mention yet. Just how did the LA get a full run down of the personnel aboard Destiny? Who gave it to them? Is Wray a mole? Or is she working for someone who is? If there;s anyone on board the Destiny that is aware of the personnel situation, it's Wray. When you add to that her taking over of the ship, her wanting to go after Young, her talking privately to Telford when he shows up. Does Young doubt her as well? Is that why he's keeping her out of the loop?

Thoughts?
    Last edited by xxxevilgrinxxx; 26 May 2010, 03:34 AM. Reason: transcipt correction
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

telford gave them the info
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

She is not LA. She is IOA so naturally Young does not respect her. The military has been whining ever since the IOA was formed. Truth is Telford sold them out. LA is merely there to add more cast to SGU since the pickings kind of slim. It will be nice to see if RM will be a regular.

Comment

There's obviously more than one mole! Interesting who that will be. I keep Wray still on list (she's on my list for longer in between ), regardless of the fact that Telford was the one who accused the incident at Icarus base.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
          There's obviously more than one mole! Interesting who that will be. I keep Wray still on list (she's on my list for longer in between ), regardless of the fact that Telford was the one who accused the incident at Icarus base.
          I think so too, that there's more than one mole. Wray may not be actual LA, but I;d bet she's working for one and maybe doesn't know it? Carl Strom perhaps?
          sigpic

Comment

Why does Wray have to be LA or working for a LA person?

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
              it explains why she's a jerk
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't understand why people would think she's a jerk, she's probably one of the most endearing characters in the series...

Comment

Because Kiva got the Destiny personnel from someone. Who knows, maybe it's all just Telford, but what if it isn't? Who would have up to the minute info on the personnel on the Destiny if not the human resources person on board? As Kiva says, it's a fair question.
                  sigpic

Comment

in tv shows its almost everytime the person who you suspected at the least i say the other mole is chloe
                    sigpic

Comment

For reasons who have not necessary something to do with the person Camile Wray. If I would like to infiltrade a group, or any organisation, I'd try to get access to important persons in that group, or to those persons who have easy access to sensible informations, I need to know. For that, I won't try to get somebody unimportant, like a simple crewman, airman, or a subordinate scientist. In this special case I'd try to get Telford, Young, Rush, or Wray. Wray, because she has access to sensible informations, and as representative of IOA she's not nobody.
                      sigpic

Comment

By the way, I'm pretty sure the transcript you posted is wrong. If I recall correctly, Rush asked: "How do you know I'm someone aboard Destiny?"...

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if there were additional moles, but having one on Destiny would be a bit of a stretch for me. Telford is easy. He had off-world contact prior to the creation of Icarus base, and he's had lots of time since then to keep up contacts after he got back to Earth. There's no doubt that the list of the actual crew compliment of Destiny came from him. But Wray as mole?

I see there being far too many logistical issues for her to have been useful for relaying intel on Icarus base to the LA. I'm not saying she couldn't be a mole, her position at Icarus could have made her quite useful in different circumstances, however just how long would it be between reports?

When it looked like there was going to be a breakthrough at Icarus, Telford had an opportunity to report to the LA before he left. When Wray hears about anything interesting she has to wait (potentially months) to make a report. Further, other than possibly sowing a bit of dissension in the ranks of the troops on Icarus, what sort of use would Wray be to the LA?

I'm thinking that the best candidate for additional mole will be:
                          Spoiler:
                          Senator Armstrong.

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                            By the way, I'm pretty sure the transcript you posted is wrong. If I recall correctly, Rush asked: "How do you know I'm someone aboard Destiny?"...
                            http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s1...ipts/118.shtml
                            Like I stated in the OP, I've yet to see the ep myself, just going on the posted transcript. I did do a search to see if it was stated elsewhere but the only place the words "aboard Destiny" appear in the entire transcript is here. You may be correct, I haven't seen the ep and have no way to tell until this coming Friday. Has anyone else heard it stated that way?
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it's Brody because
                              Spoiler:
                              he had no prob venting Telford's room
                              seeing that he was compromised

Comment

Working...
                              X