Commander Kiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commander Kiva

Anyone else thinks she's a Goa'uld? Possibly that Goa'uld chick (Athena) who was searching for the Clava Thessara Infinitas (Destiny?) in SG-1's Memento Mori.

Personally, I can't wait to see her eyes glowing
    sigpic

that'd be a crazy twist...most people are going to complain about the bringing back of the goa'uld....but thats there problem.

kind of makes sense that Destiny is the Clava Thessara Infinitas

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
      Anyone else thinks she's a Goa'uld? Possibly that Goa'uld chick (Athena) who was searching for the Clava Thessara Infinitas (Destiny?) in SG-1's Memento Mori.

i could live with that ......
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

She certainly has the behavior and attitude of a Goa'uld.

Comment

Is there any evidence of that, though? She just seemed to be a ruthless human.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

perhaps a former host?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              perhaps a former host?
              Thats the best thought it would explain her having knowledge of destiny that no one els does

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                Thats the best thought it would explain her having knowledge of destiny that no one els does
                How...? No Goa'uld knew about the ship.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I thought it was established that the blonde woman who hangs out with Baal in Ex Deus Machina [and later comes in memento mori] was athena, and that she died....
                  O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
                  Baal: Impudence
                  O'Neil:No, Tuna!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    How...? No Goa'uld knew about the ship.
                    Supposedly...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      Supposedly...
                      Yeah but there's absolutely no reason to suspect one did.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        She certainly has the behavior and attitude of a Goa'uld.
                        Not really, when the LA grunt strangled the LA scientist, Kiva turned away. She didn't want to watch it. Not very Goa'uld like.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Vikster the Ori View Post
                          I thought it was established that the blonde woman who hangs out with Baal in Ex Deus Machina [and later comes in memento mori] was athena, and that she died....
                          Was it ever established that Athena died?

Comment

This is almost entirely unrelated, but I'd just like to say that there's a japanese superhero named Kiva.

Every time I see or hear the name mentioned, I have flashbacks of a guy in a suit fighting rubber monsters.

Also, the word "kiva" means "fang" in japanese. Somewhat fitting for this character as well. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Da Vikster the Ori View Post
                              Excuse me? I do not recall at any moment that Athena got killed in that episode.
                              The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X