Any complaints about Continuity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any complaints about Continuity?

I have been very impressed by the continuity in SGU. Just little things, like at the beginning of this episode, Rush's shirt showing signs of the operation he had a while back. You guys have any problems with things like this, or want to point out any more places where a thumbs up for the show is deserved?
    sigpic
    Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
    O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Hair, every ones hair has grown quite a bit, Greer was just shown getting a shave in Pain and Eli is getting pretty moppy.

Comment

the sunburn they had for a while after the end of air.

Comment

the blood on wither volker's or franklin's (cant remember who) shirt from when greer shot him though i think it's come out now

little things from the other series too like the teltak the rail gun on icarus the pain stick (even though the CG changed) also i think i saw a zat and staff in the LA base but i will have to check

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

i like the new Tel'tak hyperspace CG, the new painstick CG, and well, was that tel'tak a renewed model or just "polished"?

yes i love the continuity.

Comment

Yes, the Tel'tak was very cool, better than in SG-1, but I liked the old hyperspace better! The pain-stick was awesome as well, and I just like how they used the LA.

Comment

the continuity has been pretty impressive, even down to keeping people in their blood stained shirts. It's rare to see that level of continuity, so kudos
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

In this episode, Telford did not even attempt to lock up Greer, there was no continuity there. He is the outranking officer. That order would of most likely been overturned by Young but he did not even try.

There has been other stuff but nothing too major. I am not really into the nitpicking of the show. I just like to watch and been entertained.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't really care about the continuity.....since SG1 ad SGA had no continuity!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    In this episode, Telford did not even attempt to lock up Greer, there was no continuity there. He is the outranking officer. That order would of most likely been overturned by Young but he did not even try.

There has been other stuff but nothing too major. I am not really into the nitpicking of the show. I just like to watch and been entertained.
                    Telford didn't have the authority this time around. In Earth he replaced Young as leader of Destiny but this time Telford isn't in the chain of command of Destiny
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      I don't really care about the continuity.....since SG1 ad SGA had no continuity!
                      It did, but previous Stargates tend to forget things, and SGU has been better but there still are things that don't have continuity
                      sigpic

Comment

well i really do think there is more.

as to the rest of the shows: yes they had. checkov's gun is the favorite weapon of the writers. however eventually you're gonna do retcons or you're gonna contradict yourself because not even the writers can perfectly remember

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Why would he lock him up this time? He knew from the second he arrived in Rush's body that something was up and that it wouldn't be wise to push any buttons.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Why would he lock him up this time? He knew from the second he arrived in Rush's body that something was up and that it wouldn't be wise to push any buttons.
                            agree, and i think that they have continuity ... Eli wear the same t-shirts ... no?
                            Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Did we ever know why Greer punched him?

Comment

Working...
                              X