Wray needs to shut up, and Scott needs to man up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
    Kiva plays pool? That's what you meant by "rack", right?

regards,
    G.
    lol, interesting pool joke should have been inserted here :-P

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
      lol, interesting pool joke should have been inserted here :-P
      Two drunks went into a pub and found the snooker table set up for a game.

"Can we have a game?" they asked the barman.

"Sure, it’s all free."

After an hour neither of them had potted a ball.

"Lets speed things up," - said the first drunk.

"How?" - asked the other.

"Firstly, lets take the balls out of the frame..."

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

The best way to deal with Wray and the the rest of the civilians is, after the next time she makes some sort of attempt at a coup or uprising, to gather everyone in the gate room, put her on her knees and shoot her in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
          The best way to deal with Wray and the the rest of the civilians is, after the next time she makes some sort of attempt at a coup or uprising, to gather everyone in the gate room, put her on her knees and shoot her in the head.
          Rather harsh. I'd suggest she be put in charge of the Science dept. Rush must answer to her on everything.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

She should start a union.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
              Yeah real noble dude. Only a weak sissy would do something so cowardly.

Essentially the dictatorship which exists on on Destiny now, you agree with? This reminds me of the moronic post some time ago when Chloe's mom threatened to expose the SG program. Any military group willing to kill civilians who are stopping a dictator must be brought down. No matter the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                Any military group willing to kill civilians who are stopping a dictator must be brought down. No matter the cost.
                If that was realistic, there'd be world peace on Earth.

Comment

Funny that this is my first post. I would say that Wray should be posed in charge or better in managing position. After all she is about the only qualified Person in contact with all sides(civilians, Young, Rush(not so much)). She can give a clean Perspective aside from everyones issues. So far she is not given the chance and she seems to be fighting for it.

Scott mans up enough, he had more sex then anyone else on the ship.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Wray needs to shut up, and Scott needs to man up... the producers should get Wray off the ship. He's starting to be more and more like Telford.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Also, Scott is having too much sex: James in Air, Part 1, maybe Chloe in Air, Part 3, Chloe in Light, Chloe in Water, Chloe in Life, Chloe in Divided, Hallucinated by James in Pain...
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                        Also, Scott is having too much sex: James in Air, Part 1, maybe Chloe in Air, Part 3, Chloe in Light, Chloe in Water, Chloe in Life, Chloe in Divided, Hallucinated by James in Pain...
                        He didn't have sex with Chloe in Water, Life, or Divided. At least not on screen. And I don't think its right to blame him for James' hallucination
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Wray should marry Woolsey. They even have similar names.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            He didn't have sex with Chloe in Water, Life, or Divided. At least not on screen. And I don't think its right to blame him for James' hallucination
                            1. She woke up in SCOTT's bed in Divided.
                            2.They were passionately kissing in a corridor in Water, but it may not count.
                            3.She was in bed with Scott in Life.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                              1. She woke up in SCOTT's bed in Divided.
                              2.They were passionately kissing in a corridor in Water, but it may not count.
                              3.She was in bed with Scott in Life.
                              1. That doesn't equate sex. Look at her in Space when she is just laying their in Scott's bed. Just because they are sleeping together doesn't automatically mean sex.
                              2. Kissing is a long way from sex.
                              3. That just didn't happen.
                              4. I like pie
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X