Comment

Originally posted by eliteaceman View Post
        Jack

"Corporal?" "Sorry sir"
        "I know what makes me special"
        That was classic SG-1 right there.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked Telfords little speach about how we abondoned the Milky Way after the fall of the System Lords. Been waiting for someone to say it.
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by eliteaceman View Post
            Hey anything that came out of his mouth can go here haha
            haha very true...i loved when he just looked at reily..."hey!"
            Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            That was classic SG-1 right there.
            lol more classic jack , he needed more banter with daniel for it to be classic sg1imo

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
              I liked Telfords little speach about how we abondoned the Milky Way after the fall of the System Lords. Been waiting for someone to say it.
              I've never sympathized with a "bad guy" quite so much before... I keep wanting to hate him for what he did, but his logic was undeniable.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                haha very true...i loved when he just looked at reily..."hey!"

lol more classic jack , he needed more banter with daniel for it to be classic sg1imo
                I can picture Daniel when Young left the room give Jack a speech about what they were doing was wrong & when Jack went on the Destiny I imagined Daniel sitting in a chair in his office waiting for his return. But why is Daniel where Daniel is ? I would think Daniel would have been the first person to transfer to Atlantis now that it is on Earth

Comment

There were a lot of good lines in this one. Jack was definitely responsible for most of them.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I love when he walks out of the stones room and goes left, then Young goes right and is like "Jack" and Jack does a 180 xD One of the best parts I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Drakonous View Post
                      I love when he walks out of the stones room and goes left, then Young goes right and is like "Jack" and Jack does a 180 xD One of the best parts I thought
                      Wait colonel young called Jack "Jack" I would never call a superior officer by his or her first name unlessed I was ordered to.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        Wait colonel young called Jack "Jack" I would never call a superior officer by his or her first name unlessed I was ordered to.
                        Regulations are rather lax on Destiny given their unique situation. This is just another example of that; on Earth, everyone is all business, but on the ship, things are a bit more informal.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Not to mention the fact Jack probably prefers it xD

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Regulations are rather lax on Destiny given their unique situation. This is just another example of that; on Earth, everyone is all business, but on the ship, things are a bit more informal.
                            I haven't noticed this. Where has this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              I haven't noticed this. Where has this happened?
                              The allowance of soldiers to drink on the ship (occasionally on duty), the loosening of regs that has allowed soldiers to sleep with one another, the obvious suspension of some ethical guidelines as we saw tonight, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X