Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space isn't airing it tonight in CANADA...WTF?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space isn't airing it tonight in CANADA...WTF?

why is there some old crap slasher movie on?

This weekend is the May 24 holiday weekend, everyone is out drinking. But it's not a holiday in the States so Syfy is airing it tonight.

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend in the States, so Syfy is taking the Friday off for SGU while Space will show the episode Syfy is showing tonight.

On June 4, Space and Syfy will resume showing episodes on the same night.

Also: the Halloween movies are classics of horror, not "old crap slasher" movies lol.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

justice enacted at least, www.spacecast.com i've been trying to access it for the last 20 minutes, poor server...

i hope they have some smart monkeys that can connect the dots between a huge spike in web traffic and the time such traffic started.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Space's website server sucks even at the best of times. It being slow and/or crashing out is really nothing unique.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

i can concur with that, it's not the first time i've had issues with them.

a little time delay, but the internet shall deliver unto the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins View Post

why is there some old crap slasher movie on?
            we get to switch off with the Americans next week for Memorial Day weekend, so we have a week to wait and so does the US....I'm going to go bonkers waiting till I can see it though
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
            X