Heroes cancelled??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes cancelled??

I was in the NBC Heroes forum section and somebody mentioned it got cancelled yet the official website does not mention anything... Anyone know for sure??
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Yes its been officially cancelled. It was announced by NBC when they revealed their Fall TV schedule for 2010-2011.

LOS ANGELES - It's official. NBC has canceled "Heroes." The network also pulled the plug Friday on its two freshman medical dramas, "Mercy" and "Trauma."
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/371608...entertainment/
    sigpic

Comment

That's a shame
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        That's a shame
        no its not.
        sigpic

Comment

That's a shame
          Indeed it is.

Comment

That's a shame

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            no its not.

Comment

Awww, that sucks. I've kept up with Heroes but I don't really mind the cancelling as it wasn't a "must-watch right away" for me. But it sucks for those that were very big fans of the show. Hopefully you'll be able to find something else that is enjoyable to watch.
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

yup it's gone
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I lost interest once season 2 started. Seemed to me like it started going downhill at that point.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope we get that 2-hour especial I've been hearing about *crosses fingers*
                    sigpic

Comment

I stopped watching in the middle of the season when it became IMO nonsense in the second part.

I realized that the only reason i was still watching was for hiro/ando.
                      But only 5-10 minutes of them maximum in a 40 minutes episode wasn't enough.

Comment

Volume 1 was great, volume 2 was good, volume 3 started to get pretty ridiculous but still was entertaining, volume 4 started pretty meh but got awesome at the end, and volume 5 was just awful. Although I'd have liked a last season to finish the story, I'm not really sad to see it go.
                        Mia: Don't you hate that?
                        Vincent: Hate what?
                        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

The cancellation of Heroes to is me is what my reaction of the cancellation of SGU would be!

Comment

Hopefully there will be a movie!!

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                              Hopefully there will be a movie!!
                              That is all we can hope for at this point.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X